Game Day AFL Round 12 Geelong vs Melbourne, Sunday 21st June 3.20pm, Simonds Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on Scott? Scott isn't out there playing so badly!

Scott's job to motivate the players. Scott's job to tell them what to do. Scott's job to come up with the game plan and ensure it's implemented. This isn't WCE, Hawthorn or Fremantle. The excuse that "they're just a better team" doesn't fly. This is a bottom four side with a bunch of kids. The Melbourne players wanted it more, their structures were better, and they were better drilled.

Could have locked in 6th position but will stay in 10th and have to fight for the 8 now.
Higher draft pick will help with the Paddy trade so that must be why this is happening.

Top 8 is done, forget it, don't deserve anything other than a bottom 6 finish after today's performance, I'm so ****ing pissed as a supporter of the club today, they've shown NOTHING!

What positives are you taking from the game?
There's very little.

Having seen the demons live this year I knew they'd turn up with intent.
I didn't expect us to get so separated all day.

Lana may have been correct. We went in too tall.
I'm not sure who else we really had though.

I said 5 weeks ago we can't make they 8.
Maybe some are still living in dream land and are far more disappointed as a consequence?

Should make the bastards train hard instead of bye.... No f'in holidays, travel or anything :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Send them to the Sahara to do some French Legionaries training. At least they'll get a nice Ivan Lendl hat if nothing else.
screenshot_1_12378.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back