MRP / Trib. AFL Round 20 findings - J Selwood accepts reprimand for push on A Selwood, Johnson cleared

Remove this Banner Ad

the original offense was 112 poimts (early please gets it to 84)

Hes ineligible.

**** off MRP...just **** off
Original penalty was 80 but bad record takes it to 112 - so for brownlow purposes does that make the original penalty 80 or 112?

Seriously, why wouldn't the MRP let inter-family incidents sought themselves out at home?

I don't understand how it can be assessed as low impact when it was, in fact, no impact.

Dump the panel members and start again.

im just glad joel selwood is a 'protected species' as a lot of BF keeps telling me :rolleyes:

otherwise, he would be playing again about rd 12, 2016 for that disgraceful shove...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really, we have to challenge so that if he gets a week for it the farcity of the system is exposed in all its putridness.

Best case, he gets off and can still win the Chas.

Amiright???

selwood getting cited for that is another example of our fine system we have in place.

For ****s sake someone needs to get fired over all this shit!

Unbelievable. Only word to describe it. Can someone tell me what the actual offence is? Hark b ack to the previous round and the MRP saw nothing in either of Guerra's hits, but pings Joel Selwood for a "push". I hope to bloody God the GFC appeals and shows the MRP up for being an inconsistent bunch of killjoys who are doing morev than anyone to bring our fine game into disrepute.

Unbelievable. Only word to describe it. Can someone tell me what the actual offence is? Hark b ack to the previous round and the MRP saw nothing in either of Guerra's hits, but pings Joel Selwood for a "push". I hope to bloody God the GFC appeals and shows the MRP up for being an inconsistent bunch of killjoys who are doing morev than anyone to bring our fine game into disrepute.

It's not a push.

It's 'don't touch injured player' rule.

This was, you don't even have to reach a force threshold, you can touch them with your pinky finger and you are still gone.

Joke given Adam wasn't even in the hands of trainers at the time.

Garbage.

It's not a push.

It's 'don't touch injured player' rule.

This was, you don't even have to reach a force threshold, you can touch them with your pinky finger and you are still gone.

Joke given Adam wasn't even in the hands of trainers at the time.

Garbage.

I'd love to see the medical evidence that says Adam was "injured". And I wonder if Geelong appeals, which they ahve to for sanity to prevail, will brother Adam be called by Joel to testify?

FACTS?
This is why players get a bad record. Over crap like this. Incidents that mean nothing.
Now he has points hanging over his head which could cost us big time.

Let me say this OUR COACH CUT TO THE BONE OF THE AFL which WAS FAIR ENOUGTH TO.
ARE THEY GETTING BACK AT THE CLUB.
THIS IS HOW THE AFL WORKS
IN THE BACK

the original offense was 112 poimts (early please gets it to 84)

Hes ineligible.

**** off MRP...just **** off
Incorrect, original offence was 80. Carryover points/poor record from Guerra suspension push it to 112, then plea gets it to 84. He is still eligible for Brownlow even if he challenges and loses I'm almost certain.

What a decision re:Selwood..

I will understand when he's running around the field with his mouth open this weekend, it will take a while for his jaw drop to recover after being told he was cited for that.. :oops:

Look at umpiring of games and mrp decisions, this game is being destroyed..

This is BullSh*t. I actually have money riding on Selwood winning the brownlow this year (I will make $1000 if he wins). If he wins it, but is ineligible for for a PUSH, lets just say I won't be too happy at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. AFL Round 20 findings - J Selwood accepts reprimand for push on A Selwood, Johnson cleared

Remove this Banner Ad

Back