Preview AFL Round 4 - Geelong v North Melbourne, Simonds Stadium, 3:20PM Sunday 26 April

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gets Thomas, Boomer and Nahas?
game-of-thrones-tyrion-lannister-hbo1_288x288.jpg

Who thinks that our beloved + magnificent Tomahawk might play tomorrow? Scotty said he trained apart from the group + he's been told to return purely on his terms + when he's ready.

Either way, this is another game to lift for Tomahawk + his family.

Port stopped dead on their legs in the last quarter tonight after the epic match with Norf last week...

We need to be close at the end of the 3rd and we are every chance to run all over them

Obviously the key issue is will we be close enough.... the way the Suns got hammered today doesn't fill me with confidence
I'm not worried. Last week was the Suns GF this year. They rose for the occasion. They are ****ed. Rocket won't see the year out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not worried. Last week was the Suns GF this year. They rose for the occasion. They are stuffed. Rocket won't see the year out.
Imagine pulling the trigger on 2 coaches in 12 months

What do you do if he doesn't win a match...
depends on if they start to show something I guess... they are almost learning to play again (sans Gaz)

Port stopped dead on their legs in the last quarter tonight after the epic match with Norf last week...

We need to be close at the end of the 3rd and we are every chance to run all over them

We played a pretty tough game with only 19 men last week. We may tire too.

Obviously the key issue is will we be close enough.... the way the Suns got hammered today doesn't fill me with confidence
I was actually beginning to feel confident going into this game but after seeing GC get smashed I'm not so sure.

Willo, have you forgotten the effort required in our own game, 20 hours after the NM Port game?
We will more likely to be run over on that basis.

We played a pretty tough game with only 19 men last week. We may tire too.

Willo, have you forgotten the effort required in our own game, 20 hours after the NM Port game?
We will more likely to be run over on that basis.

To be honest I think I'm just trying to convince myself we have a chance

But we will have 4 fresh players.
True... and the Port North game was genuinely one of the most brutal games speed and running wise I've ever seen... on the hard Etihad track

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back