Game Day AFL Round 7 - Matchday Discussion Port Adelaide@Collingwood(Marvel Stadium– 7:50PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our kicking will cost us a premiership

Yep,as good and exciting as some of our forwards are, if you can’t put scoreboard pressure on in big games, you leave the door open.
That’s why Cox will play before Reid, he nails most of his opportunities. DeGoey is the one though, he could be a 70 goal forward if his set shot kicking can be sorted.

Propped up next to WHE

Yep... But i'll give WHE some leeway given it's only his 2nd game. Thomas does it every week. No idea how he keeps getting picked.

Cox straight back, kicks better than Reid, is better as a second ruck and causes more panic for the backline. You could nearly play all three, Reid playing a chf up the ground role.

Cox > Reid. Sorry but at least Cox kicks goals.

Well, technically Cox averages 11 points contributed a game so far this year and at the moment Reid has 10 points, so chances are he'll contribute more than Cox averages by the end of the game.

Better, but gee whizz, those set shots.
Shakes head.
There’s a roof so just kick straight please.

5-10 more shots than them.
That’s 15 more that’s mega strong except the accuracy.

People know I detest poor kicking for goal. Very very annoying.

But we’re 40 points to the good with 30 minutes left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CFC are smoking a very good side.

Adams injury disappointing, so important!

DE Goey's kicking for goal has distracted me from flippers and Greenwoods poor field kicking skills. How can an elite field kick miss from 30m slight angle in front of goal. It's all in the head... He will sort it. I'm confident in that.

Ben Reid has played a cracking game tonight. But his goal kicking technique does my head in.
Kicks across his body & introduces angles that don't need to be there.
Walk at the target & keep your kicking leg straight through the ball. Not rocket science. I said to the missus before the game that even in the warm up he was shanking them because of poor technique. Not surprised he has kicked 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back