MVP AFL Round 7 votes - Geelong v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody didn't think Mackie had a reasonable game on the weekend, they are kidding themselves.

Not brilliant, but not bad either.

He was good, but given he was poor for the entirety of last year, and early this year, forgive some of us if we'd like consistency (i.e. more than one good game in a row) before we sleep well at night where he is concerned.

Is that not fair enough?

He was good, but given he was poor for the entirety of last year, and early this year, forgive some of us if we'd like consistency (i.e. more than one good game in a row) before we sleep well at night where he is concerned.

Is that not fair enough?

All I said is he had a reasonable to good game on the weekend contrary to what I thought was unfair criticism of his game against North.

I said nothing else, and you may not recall, but I was very critical of his game against Fremantle this year, and thought a run in the 2's might be warranted.

Today, I was just giving credit where it was due. I think that's fair enough.

This is the wrong thread moondog but I actually like a bit of the 'kick and hope' it makes us less predictable and 80% of our team are strong enough to win it up field.

That's a fair call if the forwards are prepared to play in front, And it takes away from the sloppy handball backwards under pressure.

5. Selwood
4. Kelly
3. Bartel
2. Pods (did you see him run into / through packs Hawk)
1. Stokes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back