Game Day AFL Round 9 match discussion - Port Adelaide v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butcher getting his name sake all over KROCK.

Just cut to pieces....

Hi- lariuos...

Go Catters

Bundy has no head...
Cleaned up in the centre of the ground

Very messy

Elbow to the back of the head....

VERY concussed

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawkins kicks his 5th, but is clearly not moving at 100%. Imagine when he regains full fitness :eek:

He looks to me to be moving much better today than in previous weeks. Picking off a lot of Port defenders, moving into space, and leading very well compared to his last couple of games.

Also, can't believe some of the people dismissing this as an average performance. The Geelong outfit I've seen today are very professional, skilled, hardworking, and switched on. Those who suggest otherwise must be watching a different game.

Only one bad thing about this game, really missing BT :eek: So loving K-Rock! Is it wrong to love biased, parochial, pro-Geelong commentary?

Best commentary ever was Teddy & Brushy. I remember a game in the west, Ted told an old bag to sit down and shut up. Live on air.

Joel Selwood has done just about everything in his short career - except pull on the red vest.

Wouldn't want to be the one to hand it to him but deserves a rest and to make sure he leads us out under the lights next week.

Just for you supahoops

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back