Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Id love it if bris somehow beat gws as we would absolutely flog them.
Sadly its likely we get gws which will be harder.
Prelims are always tricky anyway. A banged up GWS then Sydney in the granny is perfect for us.

Port Adelaide $2.36 to beat Hawthorn at AO next Friday. That is an opportunity to make some money.

Butters has cracked ribs, Rozee has a bad back and they're going up against another hard and uncompromising midfield.
Meek will love the Sweet matchup.
Sicily is back to season-best form.

It may get very ugly again for Port Adelaide.

Not getting ahead of ourselves, but if wishes were dollars:

If it falls our way, I don't want to be fighting Dawk supporters for my seats, nor do I want them next to me, or listening to the "Poo miracle" media riding them. Then again, I went to a Port vs Brisbane GF in 2004 with a bunch of polite Bris supporters. Ports encircled and really bullied and threatened us for the game. Swans were so more civilised maybe dispirited, in 2022. Richmond on another level altogether.

I want GWS to get a shot, for both their low membership and funny social media and the little brother in experience to Swans. Less fear for me and the hardened Cats, on the MCG than the others, especially if Port do a turnaround.

If it falls our way, I don't want to be fighting Dawk supporters for my seats, nor do I want them next to me, or listening to the "Poo miracle" media riding them. Then again, I went to a Port vs Brisbane GF in 2004 with a bunch of polite Bris supporters. Ports encircled and really bullied and threatened us for the game. Swans were so more civilised maybe dispirited, in 2022. Richmond on another level altogether.

I want GWS to get a shot, for both their low membership and funny social media and the little brother in experience to Swans. Less fear for me and the hardened Cats, on the MCG than the others, especially if Port do a turnaround.

I don't want to play Sydney again, not because I'm worried, I'd prefer to play someone new.

Though beating Port in another GF would be funny.

I don't want to play Sydney again, not because I'm worried, I'd prefer to play someone new.

I'll go with you then.
I've just realised we would beat GWS in the prelim, so it can't be them in the GF unless at our expense, so no cigar, GWS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot even begin to even fleetingly think about which team I’d like Geelong to play in the GF. I’m still in the ‘IF’ we make the GF, totally in denial because I’m super superstitious

Still. . .Go Cats
🐈‍⬛ 🐈‍⬛ 🐈‍⬛ 🐈‍⬛ 🐈‍⬛ 🐈‍⬛ 🐈‍⬛ 🐈‍⬛ 🐈‍⬛ 🐈‍⬛ 🐈‍⬛ 🐈‍⬛ 🐈‍⬛

I pray to all the gods old and new that port and us make it and it’s another 119…Bigfooty hamsters would seppuku before the final siren to avoid the meltdown

I pray to all the gods old and new that port and us make it and it’s another 119…Bigfooty hamsters would seppuku before the final siren to avoid the meltdown

Decisions decisions, there would be an upside to Hawks vs Swans prelim and Swannies flog them.
Then if we get our win, I'm not confident Swans are playing well enough at all, despite coming from behind last game.
And Port are capable of Butters et al returning to form rather than being 119'd again.

Decisions decisions, there would be an upside to Hawks vs Swans prelim and Swannies flog them.
Then if we get our win, I'm not confident Swans are playing well enough at all, despite coming from behind last game.
And Port are capable of Butters et al returning to form rather than being 119'd again.

The mental scars are too much for Port against us now you'd think.

I think we would have a very significant mental advantage over Port by now

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back