Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad to hear about Rohan.

I have posted this before - but when Rohan was at the swans I was involved in junior footy here in Sydney. Our club used to often get swans players come down to training, most of them clearly did not want to be there but Rohan was by far the best with the kids. Always patient, very engaged, a great communicator and really good bloke. Since then I have always been a supporter. Hopefully he has a quick recovery.

Sad to hear about Rohan.

I have posted this before - but when Rohan was at the swans I was involved in junior footy here in Sydney. Our club used to often get swans players come down to training, most of them clearly did not want to be there but Rohan was by far the best with the kids. Always patient, very engaged, a great communicator and really good bloke. Since then I have always been a supporter. Hopefully he has a quick recovery.

That makes me very happy to hear. Hope it all goes well and he gets back to being the bloke we know he can be.

This makes his coaching move make a lot more sense, too. Those are the qualities you want in a coaching team.

Unlikely to happen but hear me out
Brisbane to beat GWS and Hawthorn to beat Port.
Following week, we smash Brisbane and Sydney drag themselves over the line in a close one against an up and coming young team.
Sydney Geelong Grand Final

Hoping the Hawks get rolled this week tbh. I will get a ticket alright and have accommodation but flights will be an issue if we make the GF, particularly as we are likely to be the second prelim. Way too many Hawk flogs in Tassie so if that first prelim is Port v Swans the flights won't get hammered as much, don't think I have ever met a fan of either team down here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ the love in for Hawthorn is off the chain right now.
200.gif

Break a leg Smith

I hope Bailey Smith has Alex Johnson's luck when it comes to his ACL.

Dogs board taking Bailey Smith news well.

Makes me appreciate for the level headed, fair moderation and community we have on this board.

It's interesting how BigFooty team boards almost mimic supporters at games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back