AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 6 x P27 Row A but started with 7 barcodes.

Shoutout to my brother’s mate who sent me an invalid barcode from 2021 and caused me several heart attacks before I could work out which barcode wasn’t working.

One of my barcodes of three (which I have used all year) kept saying invalid. So I I had to drop it off to push through otherwise running the risk of missing out. Once I got my other two. The invalid barcode then worked when I went back in. Go figure. Always a shit show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So a work colleague in full panic mode was struggling to get a solitary seat for Pies v Cats so I jumped on and managed to get a GA Standing room, he then scored a seat up in Q24, I have no interest in going so have a standing room ticket available for $29 which is a 30c mark up if anybody is interested.

Message me if you are interested.

Mods delete if not allowed.

So a work colleague in full panic mode was struggling to get a solitary seat for Pies v Cats so I jumped on and managed to get a GA Standing room, he then scored a seat up in Q24, I have no interest in going so have a standing room ticket available for $29 which is a 30c mark up if anybody is interested.

Message me if you are interested.

Mods delete if not allowed.
Go for it, anyone else with excess tickets should flag it here, as long as it is going to another AFL member. Surely if there is not a massive mark up then onselling should be ok..

There's practically no demand for dees/Swans. The reserve won't sell out.

Yeah I rejected the first 3 lots of seats they offered me before getting what I settled on for that game.

Coll/Geel just accepted what was given first up, didn’t wanna f*ck around

Yeah wow what a mission.

I had mates with the task of getting tickets for the Sydney game, they were in the queue and at about 12:20 we got 5 tickets level 1 m26
I was in the queue for Geelong game and at about 12:07 got through and level 1, 2, 2a were sold out. I saw a single seat level 4 row b, chanced my arm tried again, gave me level 4 row dd, said no thanks. Tried again an hour later. Got a standing ticket.

Then just tried in general public...using the hot1 link and got through straight away and got a level 2a seat right next to afl members so thats pretty handy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of my barcodes of three (which I have used all year) kept saying invalid. So I I had to drop it off to push through otherwise running the risk of missing out. Once I got my other two. The invalid barcode then worked when I went back in. Go figure. Always a s**t show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Had the same problem but ended up using a barcode of someone who wasn't attending and got standing room.

WTF? Surely not.
Thought that one could just rock up on day without need to pay the $28 extra to reserve a seat.
Yeah I think I stuffed up. Those bays aren't available but they must be selling level 4 bay by bay and keeping the unused ones aside for walk-ups. You should be right to walk up and sit on level 4 I reckon.

Hang on ... wait ... what now?

View attachment 1488022

AFL giving away sections of the AFL Members Section to the MCC ... has the MCC ever given away parts of their reserve to AFL members?
I wasn't aware that bay Q36 was an AFL Members bay.

Be that as it may, the answer to your question is Yes.

Back in the day when the AFL Members reserve was walk-up there'd be the occasional game where the AFL members section was full. If the MCC wasn't full the MCC would open up their reserve for those AFL Members who couldn't get a seat. This happened at the 1992 Grand Final and a Ess/Rich final (1995?), at least.

More recently the MCC Reserve has been opened up for others when there is a large crowd, though this would also include club members, joe public, etc. However the MCC won't conisder doing this until all tickets in the non-MCC sections have been reserved, which seems fair enough.

I wasn't aware that bay Q36 was an AFL Members bay.

Be that as it may, the answer to your question is Yes.

Back in the day when the AFL Members reserve was walk-up there'd be the occasional game where the AFL members section was full. If the MCC wasn't full the MCC would open up their reserve for those AFL Members who couldn't get a seat. This happened at the 1992 Grand Final and a Ess/Rich final (1995?), at least.

More recently the MCC Reserve has been opened up for others when there is a large crowd, though this would also include club members, joe public, etc. However the MCC won't conisder doing this until all tickets in the non-MCC sections have been reserved, which seems fair enough.
I think AFL members finishes about Q28 in the city direction of the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back