News AFLW New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

So when is Telstra on the neck and when is Cotton On?

Telstra during gameday, unless you're Hawthorn (which I'm not really sure why – perhaps there's a clause in iiNet's contract preventing any other telcos on a Hawthorn jumper, even though they don't appear on any AFLW merch...)

It seems clubs aren't bothering with the Telstra logo for training jumpers as it is likely just a gameday requirement. In the same way that many men's clubs don't bother with the actual AFL logo on training jumpers.

f4271bbf48bb041e878a579dbd685c4d.jpg

Nice

Dunking my eyes in acid would be more pleasant than having to look at this monstrosity on a weekly basis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Telstra logo, interesting.

Also the shoulders on the pride jumper look imbalanced because the red stripe in the rainbow flag just blends in to the red of the base colour. Feels like an oversight.

I wonder how they and clubs decide what stock to stock and what not some clubs only have merch available in store and not online, some clubs only have some guernseys and off field + some have all there merch available

Have decided since I have too much time on my hands to do a little update on what guernseys have so far gone on sale on clubs websites on the clubs shops (online) have seen some that arent on club shops at rebel but arent included

1725146533735.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

News AFLW New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back