Game Day Ahh.. what difference a month makes... Derby #50: 6:10 AWST Saturday, Optus Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not even angry....have just divested as there is no point investing in a team that doesn’t even bring effort.

For the most part, I actually think the effort has been great, especially earlier. I've just never seen a team which has such poor return for effort as us. I mean, lots of huff and puff for nothing.

Eagles are organised, smartly set up and have footballers who aren't anything amazing, but just do the right things. It's like chalk and cheese.

Truly absurd to think that we have Duman and Nyhuis playing in the WAFL while the natural inside midfielder Blakely plays on Darling.
I don't think I can watch the second half. I really don't. I've been hurt too much already.
Yeah some baffling selections. Why Cerra is even out there is beyond me but the fact that he is but is being played as a defender is just peak stupidity.

Truly absurd to think that we have Duman and Nyhuis playing in the WAFL while the natural inside midfielder Blakely plays on Darling.
I don't think I can watch the second half. I really don't. I've been hurt too much already.

Our pick 5 mid playing deep in defence, yet to play a game in the midfield. Hmm what else? Crowden half forward, previously Banfield. Meh. Could go on and on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes? I want Freo to actually have a shot at challenging in the future and believe Lyon is not the coach that will achieve that. What’s wrong with wanting success?

Oh yeah but Lyon is coaching better than ever...and we are the best 4th quarter team in the AFL.....and we don't lose in blowouts....

Apparently.

It must be a great gig to get paid 1.2 mill per year with zero accountability.

In short, he's a dud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back