Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense nothing personal
But you did say he had signed with us
Everything is changing to much for me to be confident.
I don't recall him ever saying that he had signed. Just verbal agreements.

Which fits really. If he signs, the club will not be quiet about it and we will all know pretty quickly.

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Clarkson had plenty to say about integrity, honour, greed and culture.
So this right here is his chance to be the man he was actually talking about.
Regardless of all the speculation the scums behaviour towards their coach is reprehensible at best, they have been a club even in recent history with the lowest moral fibre.
Like I say this is Clarkson’s moment, under the circumstances if he does choose them at this point it seems they’d be a perfect match and if he doesn’t then we really have got something special coming our way.
🤞

If he signs with * then he is not our kind of guy in the words of Frank Costanza

Sg, semantics one could suggest
true true, but if i recall all agreements spoken of were verbal. That I found to be the more frustrating part of the knoweldge being passed to us that it was an important distinction. Nothing written.

Damn it. 2 hour video meeting with Hong Kong parent company.
I just know I'm gonna come back to 30 pages or so of crap that I simply must read......

I don't recall him ever saying that he had signed. Just verbal agreements.

Which fits really. If he signs, the club will not be quiet about it and we will all know pretty quickly.

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

July 28th his first post in Clarko thread he says he had Intel Clarko has signed with us.

I literally went back and read his posts
He said he had signed with us.
happy to be proven wrong, my recollection was different.
Particularly because the continuous reference to a verbal agreement lead to internal frustration for myself, i thought I would recall the relief that it had progressed to written contract.

no less I would expect this thread would have literally imploded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did he?

Think all I've read is "verbal agreement" being stated in explicit terms.
"Strong intel this morning via my daughter who works within an industry with a number of Melbourne based clubs as clients - Clarkson signed with North today. Rumoured to be announced next week possibly Tuesday but if true before the Sydney game. Now I’m not saying this is gospel but the time lines I heard for a possible announcement do match the dates I heard earlier this week. So let’s keep a lid on it and hope this is correct."
- July 28th

That was his first post that started us all getting so excited.

July 28th his first post in Clarko thread he says he had Intel Clarko has signed with us.
I think he's said verbal agreement ever since, so perhaps the initial intel wasn't quite on the money.
Everyone makes mistakes. It's how we deal with them that's important here. Getting personal doesn't help at all.

I'd like to develop a program that sets out processes and standard operating procedures for staff in a far more useful and expansive way than programs like Visio currently do.

Process tiles would come to life with friendly videos of people explaining what to do under different circumstances, the applicable legislation, the level of discretion officers would have in making decisions etc.

I'd like this product to be developed by North Melbourne supporters, go crazy in an Atliasian -type way, underpin the club's finances for at least a generation, establish Arden Precinct as the pre-eminent IT innovation centre and lead to an Arden St stadium where we keep the profits.

Gotta dream.
We could call it KangaTech Mark II.

Make it happen Bill.

I'd like to develop a program that sets out processes and standard operating procedures for staff in a far more useful and expansive way than programs like Visio currently do.

Process tiles would come to life with friendly videos of people explaining what to do under different circumstances, the applicable legislation, the level of discretion officers would have in making decisions etc.

I'd like this product to be developed by North Melbourne supporters, go crazy in an Atliasian -type way, underpin the club's finances for at least a generation, establish Arden Precinct as the pre-eminent IT innovation centre and lead to an Arden St stadium where we keep the profits.

Gotta dream.
Visio is just PowerPoint with graph paper as it’s background…

Damn it. 2 hour video meeting with Hong Kong parent company.
I just know I'm gonna come back to 30 pages or so of crap that I simply must read......
Do they have to see your face could you just black out the camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back