Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again a reminder that due to his Hawthorn contract clause Clarko probably can't announce he's signed until this season is over.

This is common in different sports/leagues and isn't a huge barrier. An announcement that he "will" sign "next week", for example, would be totally fine.

The Hawthorn contract isn't the hold up.

No offense nothing personal
But you did say he had signed with us
Everything is changing to much for me to be confident.
would sign for us, not had.

people are changing the ITK info and then claiming the ITK's changed it

Any chance Sonja is being chauffeured into the MAZDA announcement?

b008f0b68f43e810a8692a4b1bd7a0de

Isn't surprising that the club would put off the Mazda announcement until the coach situation is clearer, is it? That press conference would be an absolute circus.
I kinda think it’s a good thing. If he was gone they’d just announce the sponsorship

would sign for us, not had.

people are changing the ITK info and then claiming the ITK's changed it

He said he had chosen North and an agreement was in place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarkson had plenty to say about integrity, honour, greed and culture.
So this right here is his chance to be the man he was actually talking about.
Regardless of all the speculation the scums behaviour towards their coach is reprehensible at best, they have been a club even in recent history with the lowest moral fibre.
Like I say this is Clarkson’s moment, under the circumstances if he does choose them at this point it seems they’d be a perfect match and if he doesn’t then we really have got something special coming our way.
🤞

i miss that guy

They did say that we had missed out on clarko last week.

But insinuated that was due to afl getting involved on behalf of gws.

Seems they aren’t really ITK, just eventually predict north miss out, which eventually leads to 100% accuracy.

It’s a cunning strategy

It can be arranged if you are serious

Just quietly this wasn't a joke. If you have poor impulse control and would like to be banned from this specific thread for a period of your choosing, please let your friendly moderating team know

I'd like to develop a program that sets out processes and standard operating procedures for staff in a far more useful and expansive way than programs like Visio currently do.

Process tiles would come to life with friendly videos of people explaining what to do under different circumstances, the applicable legislation, the level of discretion officers would have in making decisions etc.

I'd like this product to be developed by North Melbourne supporters, go crazy in an Atliasian -type way, underpin the club's finances for at least a generation, establish Arden Precinct as the pre-eminent IT innovation centre and lead to an Arden St stadium where we keep the profits.

Gotta dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back