All Australian Watch: 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best 2 players from each club so far:

Adelaide: Dangerfield, Douglas
Port Adelaide: Rodan, K. Cornes
Some incredible insight into the South Australian clubs right here. :rolleyes:

Scott Thompson is averaging 32 disposals, 124DT, 121SC and is one of the best performing midfielders in the league so far this season.

K Cornes has been dropped.

Best 2 players from each club so far:

Port Adelaide: Rodan, K. Cornes
Two of our worse for the first 3 rounds with rodan playing well in the showdown.Really got no idea do you:confused:
Id say robbie gray and jasper pittard have been two of our best.Boak and thomas have also been excellent

Scarlett, Fletcher, Shaw
Enright, McPharlin, Deledio
Bartel, Watson, Embley
Franklin, Cloke, Blair
Garlett, Dawes, Jurrah
Cox, Pavlich, Swan
Sandilands, Bolton, Pendlebury, Moloney

I find it laughable that Deledio is even considered at this stage.

He has played as a half-back flanker and had two very good games, and two poor games.

Enright in a heartbeat, hell, I'd take Yarran before Deledio 3 good games and one stinker.

From Fremantle - Sandilands, Pavlich, Mundy, Fyfe, Macpharlin are all in the frame.

B: Heath Shaw, Dustin Fletcher, Josh Gibson
HB: Corey Enright, Luke McPharlin, Chris Yarran
C: Scott Pendlebury, Jobe Watson, Andrew Embley
HF: Matthew Pavlich, Lance Franklin, Shaun Burgoyne
F: Jeff Garlett, Chris Dawes, Liam Jurrah
Foll: Dean Cox, Dane Swan, Jimmy Bartel
I/C: Nathan Fyfe, Jude Bolton, Adam Goodes, Brent Moloney

Patrick Ryder, Scott Thompson, Hayden Ballantyne, Sam Mitchell, Cyril Rioli, Bryce Gibbs, Marc Murphy, Chris Judd, Robert Murphy, Dale Thomas and Travis Cloke are all very close.

B: Heath Shaw, Dustin Fletcher, Josh Gibson
HB: Corey Enright, Luke McPharlin, Chris Yarran
C: Scott Pendlebury, Jobe Watson, Andrew Embley
HF: Matthew Pavlich, Lance Franklin, Shaun Burgoyne
F: Jeff Garlett, Chris Dawes, Liam Jurrah
Foll: Dean Cox, Dane Swan, Jimmy Bartel
I/C: Nathan Fyfe, Jude Bolton, Adam Goodes, Brent Moloney

Patrick Ryder, Scott Thompson, Hayden Ballantyne, Sam Mitchell, Cyril Rioli, Bryce Gibbs, Marc Murphy, Chris Judd, Robert Murphy, Dale Thomas and Travis Cloke are all very close.

Can't fault that side. Nice job. :thumbsu:

Murphy continuing his good season.

Some defenders starting to put their hand up. Merrett and Jamison have been very good from most of what I've seen of them.

Jamison is brilliant form at present. Has put on weight over the pre-season and it shows. Always been good on the lead but now more than holding his own one on one.

Shoulders look fine at the moment, confidence is up and he's rebounding very well from defence.

Cloke, Pendlebury and Shaw were good again. Swan was quiet but would still be in based on his other games.

Fletcher was solid. Watson quiet but as with Swan would still make it at this stage. Heppell and Hocking continuing their good seasons.

Cloke, Pendlebury and Shaw were good again. Swan was quiet but would still be in based on his other games.

Fletcher was solid. Watson quiet but as with Swan would still make it at this stage. Heppell and Hocking continuing their good seasons.

29 touches. What I add with that stat I'll subtract by the telling of 4 or 5 shocking skill errors that were more or less elementary.

I'm enjoying the absense of Judd in a lot of teams lately. Good to see people coming to their senses.

Dawson still thereabouts, made a few bad mistakes on Thursday though. Sandilands going from strength to strength. Watson making a good case. Pendlebury going from strength to strength.

We'll see a few fresh faces. Ablett and Judd surely can't be selected this year, so that's two midfield spots (that should have always been available, to be honest) that we can squeeze new AA's into.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dawson still thereabouts, made a few bad mistakes on Thursday though

really? come on now, zac dawson is nowhere near it

rutten, jamison, mcpharlin, scarlett, taylor, fletcher and probably a few others are all ahead of dawson this year

I really wonder if you guys actually watch Dawson or you just imagine that skinny teenager he once was getting destroyed by Rocca. He's a class act now. Great player.

Dustin Martin would be in the mix if he has a few more like his games against St Kilda and North. Wouldn't that be a sight?

I don't want to jinx him but right now Heppell is the outright leader for the Rising Star.

Anzac Medal Voting
Scott Pendlebury 8
Dyson Heppell 5
Leon Davis 3
Luke Ball 1
Sharrod Wellingham 1

Continues to dominate the HBF for us. Amazing maturity from a 1st-year player.

Rising Star voting is post-season by a panel of experts, voting is based upon the season as a whole. No one can really lead it until the count starts at the end of the year.

No one on Mitchell? Would be second in disposals if not for a missed game, not too mention dominating clearances, going to have a big year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back