Status
Not open for further replies.
Anzac Medal Voting
Scott Pendlebury 8
Dyson Heppell 5
Leon Davis 3
Luke Ball 1
Sharrod Wellingham 1

Hahaha who the **** came up with that? No Shaw? No Crameri? Heppel will be the new Hird, will do 2-3 flashy things a game and you won't hear the end of him being the best player in the league.

Hahaha who the **** came up with that? No Shaw? No Crameri? Heppel will be the new Hird, will do 2-3 flashy things a game and you won't hear the end of him being the best player in the league.

Post reported.

Heath Shaw would be one of the first picked in my side.

Sensational backmen but, from what I see and the role he played the other day, could also be dynamite on a wing.

His defensive skills and courage are a given: they're superb, but it's his creativity and decision-making that makes him such a valuable asset.

Second is an equally obvious selection: Nat Fyfe.

Had a quietish game last night yet still amassed 29 touches! He and Dustin Martin will be vying for similar position in the side though I just give it to Fyfe at this stage; he's just been a little more consistent as well as a little more polished in contested situations. Martin though has been insanely good and it's because his and Cotchin's efforts that the Tigers are remaining competitive.

Yeah Merrett would be center half back I reckon.

I also wanted to say Martin> Heppal

both 19 and Martin had 34 and four goals

Heppal is good but some over reactions on here that he is better then Judd.

Yeah Merrett would be center half back I reckon.

I also wanted to say Martin> Heppal

both 19 and Martin had 34 and four goals

Heppal is good but some over reactions on here that he is better then Judd.

Macpharlin CHB.

Tarrant is playing well at Fullback, as is Fletcher.

Cloke, Dawes, Pendlebury, Shaw and Swan would all be in contention so far for the Pies.

Of the 2 big boys I would lean towards Cloke at the moment. Thomas not too far off either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other teams: Murphy should win his first selection. Starting to step up. BOG on the weekend. Watson has been very good this year despite an average game on the weekend. Fyfe would be in so far, amazing talent. Also Boyd would be a lock as would Adcock off a HBF. There's a few. The mentions of Heppell are way off though, good kid but no chance.

Richmond: Martin is probably close at the moment. Don't know if he can keep up 25 touches and nearly 2 goals a game in his 2nd year though. Riewoldt would be on 20+ goals if he didn't get knocked out, will be a lock in every team by mid year. Deledio will be thereabouts on the fringes again. Cotchin probably a year off.

My shot, probably forgetting a few people:

B: Enright Scarlett Gibson
HB: Shaw Fletcher Adcock
C: Mundy Thompson Pendlebury
HF: Chapman Cloke Fyfe
FF: Pavlich Franklin Garlett

R: Sandilands Swan Watson

I/C: Cox Boyd Murphy Goodes

Backs: Corey Enright, Daniel Merrett, Matthew Scarlett
Half Backs: Nat Fyfe, Luke McPharlin, Heath Shaw
Centres: Scott Thompson, Jobe Watson, Matthew Pavlich
Half Forwards: Paul Chapman, Travis Cloke, Adam Goodes