*Send them all to Adelaide

Death would be too easy.

Before that, I think we need to make them suffer. Such as:

*Conduct experiments on them ie use them as guinea pigs
*Put them into a zoo with a horny panda, so they may get some "panda love"
*Do something to their voice boxe's
*Send them all to Adelaide

that last one's cold as ice! :eek:

Seems funny to me that one one part of Bigfooty there is a thread titled 'All pedophiles should be executed', in which pretty much everyone agrees with the sentiments, if not the entirity of the thread title.

On another part of Bigfooty, there is a thread titled 'Is looking at jailbait really wrong', complete with pictures. It seems to me we're living in a culture where pedophilia is accepted generally; its just when it gets a bit too specific people suddenly jump around and get all angsty about it.

As Lance Uppercut mentioned, our society allows children to be sexualised for profit in advertisements, tv shows, etc/ People even believe that as per the Bigfooty thread, they look but not touch, so to speak, and its all ok. Yet apparently going that one small step further is the worst crime imaginable, punishable by death? No wonder pedophiles are often confused, often reoffend, and courts tend to be more lenient on them than community opinion.

I honestly wonder whether our drastic responses to pedophilia reflect community guilt over the sexualisation of children. Its obviously a horrendous crime of power, and one with pretty severe social effects for the victim. But its a lesser crime than murder; you could argue its a lesser crime than drunk driving (at least where that actino causes death). Perhaps if we were really serious about pedophilia, we'd act to restrict the sexualisation of children in advertisements and popular culture and elsewhere, and start some real dialogue about power and sexuality in general so that such issues become more open in our community, instead of just demonising those who step just that little bit too far.

As the starter of that other thread, I feel I've got to say something...

I was on a train and I saw this girl. She was underage, but she was attractive. My question was basically 'should I feel wrong for thinking an underage girl (jailbait) is attractive?'

A few posts (and pics) after my O.P I went on to describe the difference between 'nearly legal' teens, and kids 14 years and under. The former is 'almost' acceptable, the latter, never in a million years.

There was a photo in that thread that was posted early in the morning by another poster (deleted by the mods) of a girl no older than twelve or thirteen wearing a shirt with the words 'in training' (or words to that effect). That kind of shit I can't dig. A sixteen year-old girl I can find attractive, but not a child in a sexually-suggestive shirt.

I'm not condoning pedophilia by thinking a girl on a train was cute, am I?

Hey guys,

In light of the news that 5 or so pedophiles have been released back into the victorian community after serving time and not being named by the cowardly Brumby government, I have always wondered why these sick individuals are allowed to stay alive while those whom they have abused are often ruined mentally for the rest of their lives.

What is there to gain from allowing these "people" to go back into the community and re-offend?

Instead of wasting money to keep these people in Jail or "rehabilitate them" (yeah right:rolleyes:) why not just apply capital punishment and be done with them?

All they do is cause unrest and harm to the community, there is no point to keep them alive.

PLEASE please please PCers don't give me the whole "they can be rehabilitated" or "stoop to their level" crap because we all know they don't want to change, and the never will. We have countless cases of this. Please do not continue to stick up for these monsters, people have had enough.

Is there really anything to lose here?

I certainly wouldn't shed a tear if we executed them all.

Would you?

I think you're taking an unhealthy interest in pedophilia.

No, Skilts, my rage comes from the fact that the system favours the rights of dirty 50 yo men who rape and fondle little boys and girls but not telling the community where they are released. My rage comes from the fact that these crims are more than capable of going out and doing it again whilist their victims are screwed mentally for the rest of their life. You may not have a problem with people like Baldy, but I do.

So get elected to parliament and change the system to the way you want it to be. Flapping your gums on here makes you look ridiculous and decidedly batty. It also betrays an unhealthy obsession.

And FFS don't try to tell me you want the aliases and addresses of paedophiles 'to protect the children'. You and your ilk want to form vigilante gangs as an outlet for your rage. You want to maim and kill people. Burn down their houses. You want to prove how brave and civic-minded you are, so long as you're in a group of twenty.

Your type is a bigger threat to the community than any paedophile, because you want to take the law into your own hands, under the guise of being righteous. In the majority of cases, at least the paedophile makes no claims to committing the crimes he does for the benefit of society. Yes, I know about organised paedophile rings who justify their actions, but they do this after the event, and they're just as wrong as you are. You on the other hand, are seeking confirmation that it's OK to kill people, before you do it.

What a putrid life you must lead.

How do you know he was not guilty? Do you really think he would admit it if he did it?

Do you also think he would admit it if he was innocent.

Just because a jury has found someone guilty does not always mean they are guilty. How many times have a jury wrongly convicted someone, or let someone off and to have them repeat the crime and hurt more people before they are court.

Unless there is video/pictorial evidence of the person committing the crime there is always going to be a gap of unsureness.

Unless there is video/pictorial evidence of the person committing the crime there is always going to be a gap of unsureness.

The camera has been known to be inconclusive, at the very least. See replays of catches in slips, stumpings, LBWs and runouts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So get elected to parliament and change the system to the way you want it to be. Flapping your gums on here makes you look ridiculous and decidedly batty. It also betrays an unhealthy obsession.

And FFS don't try to tell me you want the aliases and addresses of paedophiles 'to protect the children'. You and your ilk want to form vigilante gangs as an outlet for your rage. You want to maim and kill people. Burn down their houses. You want to prove how brave and civic-minded you are, so long as you're in a group of twenty.

Your type is a bigger threat to the community than any paedophile, because you want to take the law into your own hands, under the guise of being righteous. In the majority of cases, at least the paedophile makes no claims to committing the crimes he does for the benefit of society. Yes, I know about organised paedophile rings who justify their actions, but they do this after the event, and they're just as wrong as you are. You on the other hand, are seeking confirmation that it's OK to kill people, before you do it.

What a putrid life you must lead.

I want to form a vigilante group aye? Hahaha, that actually got me laughing, good one skilts!:D:thumbsu:

I shared my thoughts on what should happen just like any other poster that makes a topic. You don't like it, too bad.

"Oooohhhh, at least the pedophile didn't do this!!" Haha, my type is worse than those who rape little kids aye? Oh boy, really rolling out the barrels now.....

Truly Pathetic.

Even though I think KC's method is too extreme, it kinda dosen't look good the amount of people defending pedo's rights on here.

It's really creepy.....

Its got nothing to do with defending criminals and everything to do with ensuring we live in a state that does not encourage vigilantism. We may as well be animals otherwise.

What about those aboriginal kids/teens in far north qld who have been going around raping each other ?

Do we exterminate whole communities ?

I done that to death in another thread months ago

We as Australia should at least dish out prison sentences which was more than what occured in that Cairns court earlier in the year.

And note one of what you call teenagers in that case was 25 and the son of the community leader.

Its got nothing to do with defending criminals and everything to do with ensuring we live in a state that does not encourage vigilantism. We may as well be animals otherwise.

But with the government and the system letting the community and the vicitms family down time after time, I can see why people take that road.To think that someone like Milton Okoporlos and those like him could be out in 9 years will inevitably anger people, leading to vigilanteism.

But with the government and the system letting the community and the vicitms family down time after time, I can see why people take that road.To think that someone like Milton Okoporlos and those like him could be out in 9 years will inevitably anger people, leading to vigilanteism.

And might I say that brings up a good talk point - can vigilanteism, certain cases, ever be a good idea?

yeh great point. Why the hell do we have a judiciary? Obviously people like yourself, who don't hear any evidence or have any information about the case, are in a far better position to evaluate guilt and sentences than a judge and jury. The Herald Sun headlines pretty much tell you everything you could possibly need to know about crime.

Put it like that, it doesn't even matter that there was a stat earlier given that 90% don't re-offend.

It's a disgrace they don't publish the names and addresses of all people who've ever been convicted, nay suspected! of sexual misappropriation. They might be living next door to me!

I'd feel much more comfortable if citizens took it into their own hands and, like, I dunno, cut their nuts off with a kitchen knife and give them the old Columbian Neck-Tie.

Judiciary, pah!

I'm not condoning pedophilia by thinking a girl on a train was cute, am I?
Haha nice username!

I don't think there's anything wrong with finding an underage girl attractive. It's just a combined biology, physiological and psychological response to a stimulus.

The reason you don't act on it is because you have been socially and morally conditioned not to act upon that attraction.

Congratulations, you're normal. :thumbsu:

Haha nice username!

I don't think there's anything wrong with finding an underage girl attractive. It's just a combined biology, physiological and psychological response to a stimulus.

The reason you don't act on it is because you have been socially and morally conditioned not to act upon that attraction.

Congratulations, you're normal. :thumbsu:

As normal as a Geelong supporter gets, I suppose!:D

Remove this Banner Ad

All pedophiles should be executed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back