Mega Thread All things Heritier Lumumba (Good luck H. Thread closed)

What do you think of Heritier possibly going?

• Too much drama - let him go

Votes: 204 64.2%
  • Not a good footballer anymore - let him go

Votes: 75 23.6%
  • We should try to hang onto him

Votes: 40 12.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll wait and see on this, but wow, to quit over something as "childish and idiotic" as that, really H?

If true it stinks of him wanting a way out and this being it.

If the decision between the player and club is mutual in that it is perhaps in the best interests to part ways, then just do it.

Hopefully Collingwood can get a good player for the future. If we can deal with GWS again and get an O'Rourke for Harry, will be another solid deal.
If Harry wants to go back to Perth, I'm not sure what player we could possibily target from West Coast or Freo.

I think its the right thing to do, to much of a personality and in his own world.

Ill always love him, and he will forever be a Premiership player, but as a oldish player, he didnt seem to show leadership, and preferred to do his own thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the decision between the player and club is mutual in that it is perhaps in the best interests to part ways, then just do it.

Hopefully Collingwood can get a good player for the future. If we can deal with GWS again and get an O'Rourke for Harry, will be another solid deal.
If Harry wants to go back to Perth, I'm not sure what player we could possibily target from West Coast or Freo.

Pretty sure they won't trade a former #2 pick for O'Brien and definitely not for Lumamba

He would be second rounder at best. I wouldnt trade him for o rourke because o rourke ia 183 cm and we have enough of them allready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back