Scape Goat Alleged SPP incident/broken curfew + malicious and exploitative reporting by Channel 7 news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He might get a good kick in the goolies from his girlfriend, who I believe is still living in Perth. That's a pretty good life lesson there.
On a Facebook group I posted on, someone posted an anecdotal story a few months ago saying they saw and overhead him being dumped by her at a cafe

Not here to stir shit. It's sad when this stuff gets thrown around about our game and a kick in the guts to supporters. I hope that it doesn't become a full trial by media.

Bit late for that when Channel 7 have already thrown around 'Sexual Assault' as their lead in to the 6 O'Clock news in such a flippant and unsubstantiated way.

And here I was thinking SPP moving in with boak would keep him on the straight and narrow!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit late for that when Channel 7 have already thrown around 'Sexual Assault' as their lead in to the 6 O'Clock news in such a flippant and unsubstantiated way.
I just hope that it doesn't drag on.
I am in no way condoning what he did, nor commenting on whether he did it, but the response needs to be proportionate.

The victim-blaming here is not cool.
She isn’t acting like a victim here, she is acting like an opportunist and a bully.

SPP is getting a trial by media because he happens to be a footballer, he is a victim as well.

In this scenario who is actually hurt?

She isn’t acting like a victim here, she is acting like an opportunist and a bully.

What the hell specifically justifies these accusations apart from speculation and paranoid delusion?

Money money money
This victim bashing is tasteless. We don’t know the facts. She may be a Port fan who thought it better to go to Port than the cops. We don’t know how Ch 7 found out.

She may have done us a favour.

Then again, it might all be untrue.

Let’s just take a breath and let the facts come out before being too judgemental too early.

And here I was thinking SPP moving in with boak would keep him on the straight and narrow!

Aside from setting an example there’s not much else Boak could reasonably do. Well, I guess Boak could have kept SPP locked in the garden shed, only letting him out for training and game days.

Why would you go to someone's employer rather than the Police, If SPP was a Fireman would she have gone running to the MFS? If you think you have been the victim of wrong treatment go to the correct authority not their employer!!
Precisely unless there are other motives at play, leaves many things to the imagination

Why would you go to someone's employer rather than the Police, If SPP was a Fireman would she have gone running to the MFS? If you think you have been the victim of wrong treatment go to the correct authority not their employer!!

How would she know he was a Fireman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back