Admin Notice AMA With Admin Candidates manangatang and NaturalDisaster

Remove this Banner Ad

how about you fu** up
Hi TJASTA

there really is no room in the league for this kind of negativity. I hope and pray you get help you desperately need for your anger issues. We are all brothers and sisters and non binary etc People who need to embrace each other.

heres hoping you get the hoping for a speedy recovery m’ate.

#standbyTJASTA

Hi TJASTA

there really is no room in the league for this kind of negativity. I hope and pray you get help you desperately need for your anger issues. We are all brothers and sisters and non binary etc People who need to embrace each other.

heres hoping you get the hoping for a speedy recovery m’ate.

#standbyTJASTA
go stick a live fish up your fat arse loser

Hey NaturalDisaster

given you destroyed the furies, killed the hawks, and are in the process of COVID-19ing the Warriors, what makes you think your epic track record of success will not destroy the SFA if you become admin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

manangatang NaturalDisaster
What is your Subway Order?
Thanks in advance
What's yours Knifey?

There could be a thread in that.

I'm a footlong Italian herbs and cheese not toasted, chicken fillet with bacon, extra old english cheese, extra southwest sauce with lettuce, capsicum, onion, pickles, olives and jalapenos. Salt AND pepper.

What's yours Knifey?

I'm a footlong Italian herbs and cheese not toasted, chicken fillet with bacon, extra old english cheese, extra southwest sauce with lettuce, capsicum, onion, pickles, olives and jalapenos. Salt AND pepper.
That doesn’t sound bad. If you could go in and buy that for me I reckon I’d enjoy it.

That doesn’t sound bad. If you could go in and buy that for me I reckon I’d enjoy it.
Sounds like that job description for vice admin's gunna write itself. :thumbsu:

What's yours Knifey?

It's a little more than a footlong

I rarely eat it so I don’t really have a typical order, but i think last time i got a chicken teriyaki foot long, bbq sauce, olives, jalepenos, lettuce

That and a choc chip cookie
I really don’t like Subway and I think it smells funny
What's yours Knifey?

Congratulations TheInjuryFactory, you have secured my vote

Anyone eating at Subway should be forcibly removed from the Sweet FA.
a5QxxEI.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Admin Notice AMA With Admin Candidates manangatang and NaturalDisaster

Remove this Banner Ad

Back