Analysis Why West Coast should go in as favourites

Remove this Banner Ad

What a load of shit. So you’ve personally looked into each players eyea have you? They eagles look good yes.. IN PERTH. They will struggle big time on the MCG. They are a completely different team away.
We've lost 3 games away this year and 3 games at home. Completely different is a bit of an exaggeration

What a load of shit. So you’ve personally looked into each players eyea have you? They eagles look good yes.. IN PERTH. They will struggle big time on the MCG. They are a completely different team away.

Lol have you even followed footy this year?

We're 8-3 at home and 8-3 away. Indeed undefeated in Victoria. So this year our home and away form has been similar. If anything we played our worst games (Essendon and Melbourne) at home, and given we're expected to do better at home, our away form has been even better this year.

Ahh franky, was wondering when you came out of your hole. Just remember you haven’t won anything yet and pies have been known to lose grand finals...
Just knowing Richmond won't be winning it warms the heart, and being the ones who knocked you out is like an added bonus, your fans were simply insufferable this last year, never have i come across a more deluded/moronic supporter base.

As for next week the better team will win, if it's us fine, if it isn't i reckon we're pretty well placed for the future.

Just knowing Richmond won't be winning it warms the heart, and being the ones who knocked you out is like an added bonus, your fans were simply insufferable this last year, never have i come across a more deluded supporter base.

As for next week the better team will win, if it's us fine, if it isn't i reckon we're pretty well placed for the future.
All good frank, you got us last week, all credit to you blokes. You get the chance and we lick our wounds. We’re not going anywhere though mate, we’ll see you in 2019.

Where has this belief come from that WC's talls can't play at the slightest drop of water? If it's not a substantial down pour, It's going to have no effect on the game whats so ever. MCG drains pretty quickly if its morning showers.

And we've had an extremely wet winter this year so West Coast won't have too many worries handling the wet.

We're 8-3 at home and 8-3 away. Indeed undefeated in Victoria. So this year our home and away form has been similar. If anything we played our worst games (Essendon and Melbourne) at home, and given we're expected to do better at home, our away form has been even better this year.

To make that fact more impressive, how many games have West Coast played in Victoria and at the MCG this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finals are a different proposition, let alone a GF.

Dunn was delisted by Melbourne. Enough said.
Elliott is a good medium forward, but would he replace any of the current medium/small forwards for Collingwood?
Scharenberg is not great. Was taken to cleaners by WC in round 17.
Wells would replace who? Mayne?

Massive nuff post

It astounds me how many posters are completely ignorant on this topic. Our away form is ****ING BETTER than our home form, but they continue to label us as a team that can't play away.

I will name 4.

Elliott, Dunn, Scharenberg, Wells are all best 22

You have NicNat, Gaff, Sheppard.

No excuses.

Gaff could have won the brownlow if he wasn't rubbed out and NN is the most important player to our side. How on earth are any of the players you said even comparable? Dunn is barely an AFL player (Demons didn't even want him) Scharenberg is B grade at best. If you had said Sidebottom and Grundy were out, you may have had a chance of being taken seriously.

Lol. You really have no idea.

Wells would replace Aish.

Elliott is better than most other small forwards in the comp and def better than any of the eagles. He replaces Hoskin Elliott.

Dunn is our best key defender. He would dominate Kennedy.

Scharenberg is our 2nd best defender.

It would be like you guys losing Barrass and McGovern.

Wait wait wait.

Dunn would dominate Kennedy? (This is the most ridiculous statement I have read this week, and I've read some doozies)

Is this real life?

Last edited:

And Collingwood look good in Melbourne, I can only look at it as I see it. It might be shit come 5pm Saturday or I could be expecting an apology lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Why West Coast should go in as favourites

Remove this Banner Ad

Back