Andrew Gaff hit on Brayshaw

Andrew Gaff's penalty will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

courage_the_cowardly_dog_by_brigz7071-d34aa91.jpg

Yep, gone to swing one in the bread bag and has just made an absolute meal of it. Brayshaw sort've fell forward at the same time and it might have come up a bit off Brayshaw's arm.

Regardless, will get 6 I reckon. I was curious to compare it to Hall's hit, funnily he only got 7 which in hindsight is nowhere near enough.
Anything short of a criminal conviction wasnt enough for hall

I honestly believe that any player that punches a player on the field should be gone for the season regardless if it's round 1 or the finals and immediately off the field.

Just cannot have it happening and filtering through to the junior level. Way too many kids dying to coward punches to have this shit on tv.

This might come off sounding a bit odd and I’m not defending what he did, but I hope Gaff’s family and friends get around him as I think he’ll be in a really bad headspace. He knew what he had done straight away and was shaken up by it. Again, not defending what he did but I hope he has people around him.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People are serious about 4-5 weeks? Off the ball punch to the face that decks the guy, breaks his jaw, takes out some teeth and probably ends his season is going to be 8 weeks, might lose a week with some remorse.

Most unlikely thing to take place on a footy field since harry madden at Waverley. The brain fade to end them all.

People are serious about 4-5 weeks? Off the ball punch to the face that decks the guy, breaks his jaw, takes out some teeth and probably ends his season is going to be 8 weeks, might lose a week with some remorse.

Most unlikely thing to take place on a footy field since harry madden at Waverley. The brain fade to end them all.
Was absolutely average. Up there with Hall/Bugg/Matthews

I don't think Gaff is a dog and has intentionally king hit him
He's swung his arm, Full force, at a teenager and landed it square in the jaw, removing some teeth and breaking his jaw

It wasnt gut check, wasnt a "piss off tagger" hit, He's lost his temper and just swung wildly at him and landed it in the Jaw. He's gone for 7+

4 weeks, not defending him as a eagles "supporter" but the finals rule will come into play and Gaff will be there, just look at Hodge wedging someones head between him and the goal post, got **** all for it.

Gaff is a thug how can any Vic club want such a player?

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew Gaff hit on Brayshaw

Back