Andrew McGrath Rising Star Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burton averaged more kicks, more disposals, more effective disposals, more marks, more goals, more tackles, more I50’s, more contested marks, more rebound 50’s, more 1%ers, more score involvements, more intercepts and more metres gained ... Of course he didn't get robbed! :$
like some has already said, if awards were based on stats only Cyril wouldnt win anything

i remember luke darcy raving over him, only for him to cough up successive possessions and cost goals, but these are the types of errors all kids make. not necessarily determinant of being future star of the game, would say the same if someone from carlton won it. but a great individual honor for putting in some stellar work early in your career... well done.
Yeah they were his 2 errors for the season.

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love threads like these. A great reminder of why I hate the arrogant Essendon fans and why I nearly took more delight in their suffering for the 3 years we were winning flags.

I'm sure there are loads of decent ones, but the majority of Essendon fans are really just potential Collingwood fans that passed Year 8 the third time.

Well done McGrath, but being an accountant the numbers don't lie. Anyway, we move on.
So basically you're bitching because McGrath won over Burton?

Curnow is going is fantastic and had there were some great glimpses just don't think he was top 3. I'd go;
1. Burton
2. McGrath
3. SPP

SPS and Hipwood unlucky

1 and a half wins doesnt make 1 side shit and the other good. Instead of good i think you are thinking of the term "slightly less shit"

Actually when you factor in that Essendon had the draw of a bottom 4 team, while Hawthorn had the draw of a top 8 team, it is embarrassing for them to suggest 1.5 wins more than us makes them a significantly better team. With the draw they had, they'd be top 4 if they were any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back