Andy Collins v Shaun Grigg

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would a mid/wingman get a game ahead of Russell who mostly plays half back and on Steve Johnson?

Apples and oranges.

Rusty isn't Gibbs by foot, yet he's a better kick than Grigg who is hopeless on his non-dominant side. Unike Gibbs, Laidler, Yarran, Tuohy and Russell, Grigg has never been trusted to take the kick outs.

Back Ratts over Hardwick
who is coaching a side where Maric is their Kreuzer and Houli is their Yarran.

We wouldn't trade Tuohy for Grigg.

The last two years have been the only times Grigg has kicked it to a Carlton player lace out.

[YOUTUBE]9A4sUDHIVxU[/YOUTUBE]

Bombed it straight to Scotland in 2011 as well.

I guess you're a star if you played well against Sydney who were without Goodes and Rohan.

Hahaha after watching ur boys pantsing last night everything u said above just looks so so funny...:)

Oh dear! Self pwnage indeed. Perhaps you could have avoided it by having some comprehension of the point being made before running and quoting a small part of it ...

I wish the Blues never traded for Collins, duds like him are usually only found on shit club's lists.

Yep! Go back and have a second read you spanner! :eek: LOL

Geez, crybaby much? I think you're on the wrong board Monkey Queen.

Maybe I should help you rephrase a little.

Aaron Joseph is the type of dud you usually only find on club lists like Carlton's.

Yeah, Grigg wouldn't get a gig in that midfield :eek:

Fantastic year with 11 brownlow votes sayin s he'd be a walk up start in the blues lineup Thankfully the tigers were able to rescue him from a shit club and culture and turn him into a real footballer .
As for Collins..meh

Fantastic year with 11 brownlow votes sayin s he'd be a walk up start in the blues lineup Thankfully the tigers were able to rescue him from a shit club and culture and turn him into a real footballer .
As for Collins..meh

Agree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how the f is he going to break into our midfield?

simmo
carrazzo
scottland
gibbs
murphy
judd
robinson

gimme a break. :rolleyes:

Better than Gibbs and Robinson:p and the others :p

If Grigg was in your team:

12 - Judd
11 - Grigg
10 - Murphy
10 - McClean
9 - Scotland
6 - Simpson
6 - Ribbinbson
3 - Waite
3 - Kreuzer.

The full Carlton brownlow leader board:

12* - Chris Judd
11 - Shaun Grigg
10 - Number 1 draft pick Marc Murphy
10 - Brock McLean
9 - Heath Scotland
6- Kade Simpson
6 - Mitch Robinson
5 - Discarded ruckman Sam Jacobs
3 - Josh Kennedy (lol wat he played like 2 games?)
3 - Number 1 draft pick Matthew Kreuzer
3 - Apparently AFL standard ruckman Shaun Hampson

Juddy's suspension means Grigga was closer to the brownlow than any other Tanker. :thumbsu:

The full Carlton brownlow leader board:

12* - Chris Judd
11 - Shaun Grigg
10 - Number 1 draft pick Marc Murphy
10 - Brock McLean
9 - Heath Scotland
6- Kade Simpson
6 - Mitch Robinson
5 - Discarded ruckman Sam Jacobs
3 - Josh Kennedy (lol wat he played like 2 games?)
3 - Number 1 draft pick Matthew Kreuzer
3 - Apparently AFL standard ruckman Shaun Hampson

Juddy's suspension means Grigga was closer to the brownlow than any other Tanker. :thumbsu:

All these so called guns and the Tuggers still finished 12th.
And the only injury they had all year was Tyrone Vickery who is as good as Paul Bower.

Still along long long way back for them i'm afraid

All these so called guns and the Tuggers still finished 12th.
And the only injury they had all year was Tyrone Vickery who is as good as Paul Bower.

Still along long long way back for them i'm afraid

Get your fact right before you post you flog, our injury list was much bigger than Vickery and good thing both him and Judd weren't playing the last time we played Juddy might of cause more damage to his shoulder employing his infamous chicken wing tactics :cool:

Grigg still cant kick,he is a midfielder,Collins plays HFF everyone knows the stats on midfielders in Brownlows.What massive effect did Grigg have on getting Richmond higher up the ladder, in effect nothing really.

Grigg still cant kick,he is a midfielder,Collins plays HFF everyone knows the stats on midfielders in Brownlows.What massive effect did Grigg have on getting Richmond higher up the ladder, in effect nothing really.

Sorry bud but he doesn't turn it over anymore.

He really is quite good by foot now.

Andy Collins v Shaun Grigg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back