Andy's last game

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew%20McLeod%20Indigenous%20Match%20200_200X320.png

get a load of this bloke, what a specimen!

should have had him starting sub at home games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm tipping he will still be incredible. Has kept in good nick has Andrew.

This got me thinking though - if we actually had a marketing department, could you imagine what impact we could have if we put together an advertising campaign that was along the lines of this one from the NBA http://www.unambitiousus.com/dailyclip/nba-forever-2/ where we have Roo and Danger high fiving, Macca and Charlie Cameron celebrating together etc...! It would be incredible to see. Walker and Mods giving each other a look.... The add would be sensational.

Please do this AFC!!

This got me thinking though - if we actually had a marketing department, could you imagine what impact we could have if we put together an advertising campaign that was along the lines of this one from the NBA http://www.unambitiousus.com/dailyclip/nba-forever-2/ where we have Roo and Danger high fiving, Macca and Charlie Cameron celebrating together etc...! It would be incredible to see. Walker and Mods giving each other a look.... The add would be sensational.

Please do this AFC!!

This is a fantastic idea

The club has so much goodwill at it's disposal in these players, linking them to the current generation would be brilliant

Can someone please tweet this to Fages?

This is a fantastic idea

The club has so much goodwill at it's disposal in these players, linking them to the current generation would be brilliant

Can someone please tweet this to Fages?
It would be incredible - and not that difficult to do. Have it ready for start of the year and BANG we have an immediate impact in regaining our place in SA Footy.

Is this him recently?? He could hang out in the backlines or forward pocket and still cause some havoc I reckon. Let's rookie draft him ;)
I presume so, its from the article.

I remember people saying similar things when he posed in the Indigenous round jumper!

Please do this AFC!!

Absolutely cracking idea DJ, would help bring back some passion for the jumper

rocked up to the wrong ground, been there done that, nothing worse than pulling into the carpark and seeing no one there, oh shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Andy's last game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back