Media Announcement re the Completion of Season 38

Remove this Banner Ad

I was a bit worried that due to the upheaval and a confined timeframe there'd be issues with getting S38 sorted successfully so (admittedly without any official nod) I've actually run the season just last night using the diary feature in Qooty. I'll dropbox the results later today and from tomorrow we can get started on Season 39. Congratulations Little Fishies on your maiden season premiership and well done on the 13 teams merged into one in order to expedite a simplified fixture and provide an opponent. Due to the shortened timespan of a two-team season we (we meaning me and all I did was press the any key) were still forced to include 14 bye rounds to flesh out a 5-month period of Sweet FA defhem. The 19 finals included 10 byes, 7 hi's and 2 missed calls marked as spam which were each prefixed as media. Awards night is scheduled for ... just now ... there it goes ... well done. Thanks for a great season everybody! Upcoming feel free for the hair colour of origin series and don't forget to lock your garden gates at night because there are still Warriors out there who will go through your trash in search of a discarded premiership medal - even just for the opportunity to see what one looks like.

That's all from me for now. Afk with a cracked medal and some Selleys No-more-gaps.

(This is parody, this didn't really happen. I can't believe I have to clarify this.)

You forgot all the milestones, otherwise this was better than the actual shitshow that we endured.

Please fix the milestones so the needy can claim their places in the HoF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 39 starts tomorrow??
Yep, concludes on Tuesday next week.

If you are going to the Grand Final I will See You Next Tuesday.

I was a bit worried that due to the upheaval and a confined timeframe there'd be issues with getting S38 sorted successfully so (admittedly without any official nod) I've actually run the season just last night using the diary feature in Qooty. I'll dropbox the results later today and from tomorrow we can get started on Season 39. Congratulations Little Fishies on your maiden season premiership and well done on the 13 teams merged into one in order to expedite a simplified fixture and provide an opponent. Due to the shortened timespan of a two-team season we (we meaning me and all I did was press the any key) were still forced to include 14 bye rounds to flesh out a 5-month period of Sweet FA defhem. The 19 finals included 10 byes, 7 hi's and 2 missed calls marked as spam which were each prefixed as media. Awards night is scheduled for ... just now ... there it goes ... well done. Thanks for a great season everybody! Upcoming feel free for the hair colour of origin series and don't forget to lock your garden gates at night because there are still Warriors out there who will go through your trash in search of a discarded premiership medal - even just for the opportunity to see what one looks like.

That's all from me for now. Afk with a cracked medal and some Selleys No-more-gaps.

(This is parody, this didn't really happen. I can't believe I have to clarify this.)

Did I make All SFA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back