Anyone else think we will win this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, I get a week off having my head examined.
Yes I do think we can win, huge game now not just for us but Hawks also. They can't afford to drop a game if they want top 4 just like us.
Next week we will find out where we really are at, we gat a super serious Hawks next Friday. Looking forward to it.
Your next thread: Anyone else think Kennedy will win the Coleman?

Have no idea why but for some reason I think we will win this week, not sure if it is just my head trying to ruffle the ladder a bit but I genuinely think we will win.
Nothing logical about, GWS have us covered in most areas.
Anyone else thinking like this or should I get my head examined.
I think you should get your head read, cause you my friend are a freakin' genius!

Haha, I get a week off having my head examined.
Yes I do think we can win, huge game now not just for us but Hawks also. They can't afford to drop a game if they want top 4 just like us.
Next week we will find out where we really are at, we gat a super serious Hawks next Friday. Looking forward to it.

Actually, with us beating GWS they can now still finish 4th if they lose to us and beat Collingwood the following week. They have a 2 game break on GWS, us and the Bulldogs.

If they beat us plus Collingwood, they'll likely be facing Geelong in the qualifying final. If they lose to us they'll most likely be off to the SCG.

Like I said earlier in this thread. We will win against GWS. We turned the corner in the 2nd quarter against the Purples.
This gets us on the winning streak we need going into finals.
Very confident against the Hawks, reasonably confident in Adelaide against the Crows.

2 big Friday night games coming up to show the rest of the comp were here to **** shit up.

Like I said earlier in this thread. We will win against GWS. We turned the corner in the 2nd quarter against the Purples.
This gets us on the winning streak we need going into finals.
Very confident against the Hawks, reasonably confident in Adelaide against the Crows.

2 big Friday night games coming up to show the rest of the comp were here to **** shit up.

Think the boys need a new sign to touch on the way out before the game "Time to f**k shit up"

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else think we will win this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back