Analysis Are the Cats a Fraud

Remove this Banner Ad

You really don’t want to bring up past results between our clubs do you!? I get last year was great but that doesn’t erode the torture we have inflicted on your club this century. Paul Roos last game & 186 just to name a couple..
more than 11 years ago champ

more than 11 years ago champ
And still one of the most hilarious things I've witnessed at the footy.

GettyImages-120088328.jpg

I don't think they are a fraud but I also don't think they are ahead of a few other teams in the 8. It is going to be a very interesting finals series as I really could see one of about 5 teams winning it.
Only 3 teams can win it imo.

Even though we’ve led at 4 qtr time in all our games bar like 2? Very brave man, we’ve been injured for most of the year and without Dusty. I think we’ve won the 2nd most qtrs in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You've led at the end of the game 19 times yet only have 12 wins?

You're a supposed data analyst. Care to explain the data?

You'll be having nightmares about the Dees tonight
I won't, but why do you seem more vested in Geelong's finals plight than your own Pies? Thrown in the towel already, or is it more of that Geelong obsession you've been displaying across multiple threads? Both are sad.

I won't, but why do you seem more vested in Geelong's finals plight than your own Pies? Thrown in the towel already, or is it more of that Geelong obsession you've been displaying across multiple threads? Both are sad.
Haven't thrown in the towel

My prelim comment assumes Collingwood beat Carlton and then Geelong, while Melbourne beat Sydney

Subtle...

Sydney play on a little league ground as well

Probably why we’ve made 9 of the last 17 grand finals between us: because our home grounds are not big enough.

Sorry. Make that 11 of the last 18 if you count 2022 as two.

Again, great point. Two sides getting found out regularly because of their ground size

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Are the Cats a Fraud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back