Are the Crows supporters ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving early when it is wet and cold and you are getting flogged is one thing, but leaving when your team is under 2 goals down with 3+ minutes to go, and then they get within a goal and people are still streaming out defies belief.

I didn't leave, but it's not as simple as that.

They don't show how much time remaining at the ground, and about 30 seconds before our last goal they showed Sando leaving the box. Would have been more than a few that assumed there was >10 seconds remaining.

I didn't leave, but it's not as simple as that.

They don't show how much time remaining at the ground, and about 30 seconds before our last goal they showed Sando leaving the box. Would have been more than a few that assumed there was >10 seconds remaining.
Sando left early...Stop the press!!!

Sando leaves Crows game early, supporters follow him out! ;)

No sack triggy placards or t-shirts ready to go, I thought you guys were drumming up something

Anyway who knows you may click into gear and play well & all the lets sack triggy & clean house rhetoric will go on the backburner as usual

We all know Trigg should be gone already.
We all know Adelaide members should have voting rights.

We could win the flag and crows fans would still want Trigg out.

I think it's out of habit right? When they played at AAMI and had to leave the house at 9am for 3pm start so they could park on the grass and have a picnic in a carpark. Then leave half-way through the last quarter regardless of the score to beat the traffic and (hopefully) get through to KG and Cornesy to share their pearls of wisdom, go home and watch the ending on delayed telecast (if they won)

They are the tackiest club with the most bovine supporter base in the league.

We're a team from a country town, however our country town is a crapload better than your sh!tty country town.

We all know Trigg should be gone already.
We all know Adelaide members should have voting rights.

We could win the flag and crows fans would still want Trigg out.
Only a few agitators on here want Trigg out. The majority of the Knitting Nanna brigade love him and he has the full backing of the Port Adelaide Football Club and its supporters.

Sando left early...Stop the press!!!

Sando leaves Crows game early, supporters follow him out! ;)

Turns out he was only going to the boundary, not leaving the stadium. Guess only a loss to GWS will do that to a coach.

Turns out he was only going to the boundary, not leaving the stadium. Guess only a loss to GWS will do that to a coach.
Matty was going for a nervous poo.

LOL Leg ups?

When have Adelaide had any legups?
When did we get millions upon millions poured in to keep us alive?
Where were our draft sanctions upon entering the competition?
Where was our leniency when we received a much harsher penalty than a club that systematically drug cheated?

Port are the ones that have had all the leg-ups here in SA. Maybe get a clue before commenting.

You say that the crows wanted father sons, well yeah, given that everyone else had access except us. And even then the AFL changed the rules on us just to screw us over. Seriously, if you want to comment on something at least have some kind of clue about it.

Glad to see the hawks lose friday and little midget clarko losing his cool. Cant wait til the hawks are struggling a bit so we can all sink the boots in.

I am not sure that we have had too many leg ups. I tend to think that we have been rewarded for virtually bankrolling SA footy for most of it's existence.

I'm a few pages into this thread, so this may have already been mentioned, but in my experience a higher percentage than the average of Crows supporters are elderly. I'm sure Crows supporters would agree that there are a lot of elderly people at their games compared to away games they've been to.

Now, elderly people are also a lot more likely to leave early because they move slower to beat the rush. My nana doesn't go anymore because she isn't mobile enough, but she used to walk out a few minutes early whether we were 10 goals up, 10 goals down, or the game was in the balance. I've witnessed older people leaving early at just about every football game i've ever been to.

The Crows certainly had an element that left early against Melbourne because of the state of the game, but every club has this element. I'd suggest the Crows problem looked worse, because the people that were walking out because of the game were joined by the people that were leaving early so they could beat the rush and make it to their car/bus/whatever. This made the "walking out early" problem look a lot worse than it actually was because of the people who walk out early every single week, but nobody notices.

I'm a few pages into this thread, so this may have already been mentioned, but in my experience a higher percentage than the average of Crows supporters are elderly. I'm sure Crows supporters would agree that there are a lot of elderly people at their games compared to away games they've been to.

Now, elderly people are also a lot more likely to leave early because they move slower to beat the rush. My nana doesn't go anymore because she isn't mobile enough, but she used to walk out a few minutes early whether we were 10 goals up, 10 goals down, or the game was in the balance. I've witnessed older people leaving early at just about every football game i've ever been to.

The Crows certainly had an element that left early against Melbourne because of the state of the game, but every club has this element. I'd suggest the Crows problem looked worse, because the people that were walking out because of the game were joined by the people that were leaving early so they could beat the rush and make it to their car/bus/whatever. This made the "walking out early" problem look a lot worse than it actually was because of the people who walk out early every single week, but nobody notices.

I think you are right. As much as I dislike the crows they do have some passionate supporters who are not likely to walk out with the nana brigade at such a crucial time of the game. Plus it is really difficult to negotiate zimmers on the bridge when it is packed.

Only a few agitators on here want Trigg out. The majority of the Knitting Nanna brigade love him and he has the full backing of the Port Adelaide Football Club and its supporters.

Its not a few mate....its our entire board, but you're right...the major problem with our club is that the knitting nannas seems to hold all the sway.

I am not sure that we have had too many leg ups. I tend to think that we have been rewarded for virtually bankrolling SA footy for most of it's existence.

I reckon one years worth of legups would have paid for your 'bankrolling' escapades, which i severely doubt in any case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon one years worth of legups would have paid for your 'bankrolling' escapades, which i severely doubt in any case.

Danger old chap, I think you will find we were only getting our own money back from the SANFL gougers, who by the way, have successfully prevented your lot from becoming a financial power house ala WCE and Freo.

90% of the Adelaide board wants Trigg gone. It's not just a few agitators but in the grand scheme of things, Big Footy is only a small sample size. Most people, probably don't know anything about their club at board level. Ignorance is whats keeping these people employed. If typical Crows members spent as much time reading about football as the people here at BF, the anti-Trigg sentiment would be more widespread. This is why it's important for passionate Crows fans to keep slinging shit at Trigg, Chapman & Harper. If we go silent, everybody will just forget.

Also I hope Port keep winning. It's making the Crows administration look worse everyday.

I like how people are suggesting that the Crows should've never had entered the AFL due to the opinions in this thread.

I like how people are suggesting that the Crows should've never had entered the AFL due to the opinions in this thread.

Preeeeetty sure no one said that, champ.

"
this...

every supporter base has people that leave early so who cares

problem with crows supporters is the lack of noise and passion... its all about the weekend outing to watch the franchise team

but i guess u cant help it with all that gay 19th man shit, grandmas promoting it, singing the song in opera style before the game, the players running out to dance music...

everything about the crows is cringe worthy.

why didnt they didnt just give the two sa licenses to normal clubs with long standing established rivalries and proper passionate football supporters like port norwood, port glenelg or port centrals
then we wouldnt have to deal with all this wanky here we go here we go camry crows bs"

this...
every supporter base has people that leave early so who cares
problem with crows supporters is the lack of noise and passion... its all about the weekend outing to watch the franchise team
but i guess u cant help it with all that gay 19th man shit, grandmas promoting it, singing the song in opera style before the game, the players running out to dance music...
everything about the crows is cringe worthy.
why didnt they didnt just give the two sa licenses to normal clubs with long standing established rivalries and proper passionate football supporters like port norwood, port glenelg or port centrals
then we wouldnt have to deal with all this wanky here we go here we go camry crows bs
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back