Game Day Around The Grounds - Rnds 0 - 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Very talented player. If he can put on 10kgs he'd be an absolute force. Not sure if he'll ever be able to put on that sort of muscle though, just one of those slenderman builds.
Won't need to put on that much. Has a sensational leap and is both agile and fast at his height.

Treat him as a medium-tall rather than your Glass/Weitering type, an interceptor who can still man a taller player at a push. Course, if he plays smart too he can outbody bigger blokes the way Scarlett used to and Rampe does these days without truly being stronger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That final tackle by Wilkie on Pickett...

I'm getting very, very sick of umpires allowing players to hold up play on the basis of supposed emotionality. Pickett didn't like that Wilkie didn't just let him run through him when he had the ball, and so wound up giving up on playing the game to wrestle for a few seconds, giving his teammates time to get behind the ball.

Nuh-uh. That's holding up play. 50m penalty, and if you even ****ing try to give me any backchat about it it's another 50 for dissent.

Stop holding up play. Get to your ****ing feet. Stop trying to exploit the grey areas in the rules, and play footy in an honest way. It's not just Pickett, either; it's a characteristic of the Hawthorn under Clarkson coaching school, and all of them have brought it to their new clubs. Hardwick did it, Beverage did it, Ratts did it.

That final tackle by Wilkie on Pickett...

I'm getting very, very sick of umpires allowing players to hold up play on the basis of supposed emotionality. Pickett didn't like that Wilkie didn't just let him run through him when he had the ball, and so wound up giving up on playing the game to wrestle for a few seconds, giving his teammates time to get behind the ball.

Nuh-uh. That's holding up play. 50m penalty, and if you even ******* try to give me any backchat about it it's another 50 for dissent.

Stop holding up play. Get to your ******* feet. Stop trying to exploit the grey areas in the rules, and play footy in an honest way. It's not just Pickett, either; it's a characteristic of the Hawthorn under Clarkson coaching school, and all of them have brought it to their new clubs. Hardwick did it, Beverage did it, Ratts did it.
agreed, also sick of the commentators laughing about it how its a 'professional timewaste' drives me insane

Oh goody, another shot Max King will miss.

😂

I am not a magician. It’s Max King.

So will Max King cop as much heat as Harry did for his kicking?

I suspect not

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds - Rnds 0 - 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back