Game Day Around the Grounds - Rnds 11-15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They are possibly the best commentators across any sport. There depth of knowledge & passion for the sport is amazing. They also don't repeat thing Ad nauseam & over hype. As someone who really doesnt care for the cycling (I'll watch a bit of the tour) I've found myself watching for long stretches just because they are that interesting to listen to and their commentary actually generates buy in to whats on screen.You find yourself interested & actually come out more knowledgeable afterwards
had absolutely no idea the science and tactics involved in the sport - thought you got on a bike and rode to the finish - uh uh

had absolutely no idea the science and tactics involved in the sport - thought you got on a bile and rode to the finish - uh uh
what gets me is when they start talking about the domestiques & start telling you about there complete history & back story & its all off the cuff knowledge. Its mind blowing what they know. The AFL muppets are lucky to call the right person & know pretty much sfa about anyone other than the top players or some general fact the media has beaten to death eg SPS bull riding

Just wish the boundary riders would ask the club medicos regarding an injury instead of speculating.

‘Looks like a leg injury of some sort, they’ve taped his leg and he’s doing some run throughs, so he should be ok.’........

The Docs are only 10 feet away, can’t be that hard to ask.

I would rather listen to Daisy than Cameron Ling.

Maybe it is nerves and she will adapt as she gets more confident, but I just wish she would slow down.

She is far more interesting to listen to than the troglodyte ugly face of male football types who pretend to comment on football - C7 is just perpetuating a culture of so called blokey boofheads - a formulaic thoughtless backwards looking nonsense.

what gets me is when they start talking about the domestiques & start telling you about there complete history & back story & its all off the cuff knowledge. Its mind blowing what they know. The AFL muppets are lucky to call the right person & know pretty much sfa about anyone other than the top players or some general fact the media has beaten to death eg SPS bull riding
And yet believe it or not there are some wannabe Cadels I've heard suggest Liggett is quite ordinary - go figure - gotta say that young Aussie who pairs up with Robbie McEwan, Matthew Keenan is amazing also. Apparently last year Liggett & Sherwen were dropped from the blow by blow call.

Just wish the boundary riders would ask the club medicos regarding an injury instead of speculating.

The Docs are only 10 feet away, can’t be that hard.
1 wrong word and it's litigation at 40 paces.

had absolutely no idea the science and tactics involved in the sport - thought you got on a bike and rode to the finish - uh uh
Gained a working knowledge of French architecture over the years from Phil and co, fascinating stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate the Tigers, hoping they still win tonight. May or may not have anything to do with the upcoming draft

If anyone is thinking of drinking every time last years GF is mentioned during the telecast, please call an ambulance now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back