Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We absolutely butchered that draft.

Dow - LDU, Cerra, Naughton taken in the next 6 picks.

LOB- Richards, Bailey, Higgins etc available
That is a bad read !

If you think dogs and giants were bad losses after today you’re a pessimist and shouldn’t support the blues

Also is rozee out next week
What happened with rozee?

I was laughed at a few weeks ago when I said I predict it'll be a GWS and Brisbane GF... teams such as GWS, Brisbane and Dogs are hitting form at the tail end, whilst us, Sydney, Geelong, Port look vulnerable at times.
There is still 7 weeks until the first weekend of finals so let's just hold off who is and isn't in form. The stress isn't worth it. We lost both our games by what about 2 goals? So really we are tracking fine...better than fine.

If you think dogs and giants were bad losses after today you’re a pessimist and shouldn’t support the blues.
Fair enough against the Bulldogs Juicy, they are playing pretty good football at the moment and it was close for most of the game last week.

But there’s no sugar coating the GWS game - it was a bad loss. We were up by 33 points at quarter time, and then just capitulated managing only 3 goals to their 14 goals in the next two quarters. Not acceptable for any team let alone one with top 4 aspirations.

The best superpower in the world is hindsight.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Foresight a far superior power.

That's why list managers and recruiting staff are paid so highly.

I get your point. We all can hindsight these drafts.

Doesn't change the fact we butchered it that year.

Fair enough against the Bulldogs Juicy, they are playing pretty good football at the moment and it was close for most of the game last week.

But there’s no sugar coating the GWS game - it was a bad loss. We were up by 33 points at quarter time, and then just capitulated managing only 3 goals to their 14 goals in the next two quarters. Not acceptable for any team let alone one with top 4 aspirations.
Didn’t the swans concede 8 of the first 10 goals to Freo a few weeks ago? Is it the same standard applied to them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back