Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Game is so set up for the Lions. If they canā€™t get over the injury hit Swans at home, they are not entitled to the respect they have been getting.
If Sydney win this in Brisbane and with 3 players down for an entire half, itā€™s a big indictment on Brisbane.

šŸ˜‚

Wtf, Swans defender boots the Sherrin 50+ metres out of defense to the wing , then it bounces 10 times over the boundary line and itā€™s called as deliberate? I am genuinely embarrassed.

šŸ˜‚

Wtf, Swans defender boots the Sherrin 50+ metres out of defense to the wing , then it bounces 10 times over the boundary line and itā€™s called as deliberate? I am genuinely embarrassed.
I actually like the rule. It's not just about deliberate. It's also about kicking the ball in the vicinity of teammates. I think teams should get rewarded if they are applying pressure on the opposition that requires them to just boot it and it if ends going out of bounds on the several bounces because there is no teammate in sight then the opposition should be rewarded.

Got to appreciate a league that changes rules every 3 weeks, umpires that are genuinely horrific but they still want a perfect spectacle for the cameras. Throw in, both ruckmen decide not to jump for the ballā€¦. ā€œHere, give the ball back. Iā€™ll throw it in again.ā€

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iā€™m surprised at people talking down the Swans. Iā€™m currently at the game, and unless I am missing something while watching live, I think theyā€™re very much the superior team since quarter time
In that term the only reason they're still in front is that Brisbane fluffed a good 5-6 shots either in transition or through missing. Bad kicking is bad footy, but they're three quarters of the side that rolled us earlier in the year, IMO.

Good game at the ground? I've never been to the Gabba.

In that term the only reason they're still in front is that Brisbane fluffed a good 5-6 shots either in transition or through missing. Bad kicking is bad footy, but they're three quarters of the side that rolled us earlier in the year, IMO.

Good game at the ground? I've never been to the Gabba.
Fair call. My view is Brisbane are still missing Coleman big time. Theyā€™re just not as clean off half back without him. They try and push McCluggage back to make up for him. But they canā€™t take that aggressive option without Coleman in the team.

Pretty full house, pretty good atmosphere. But of course, not as good as a game at the G.

Andrew McGrathā€¦. šŸ˜‚

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back