Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

We’ve played some teams into serious form recently, let’s see Port against the Swannies next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Swans forward line and defence aren't great. Don't think they win the premiership imho. Bulldogs coming home like a freight train. In form Melbourne team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next week has 2022 written all over it. Collingwood will be frothing at really hurting our finals chances. Can't see us winning based on our form alone, even if the Pies haven't been great.

The biggest issue I have with Underwood is the capitalising of random words when she is commentating.

“A kick is coming into forward 50, it’s anyone’s ball and the defender takes A BIG MARK!”

Something like that.
Sad thing about the state of commentating is that she's much less annoying than BT, Jab and Brayshaw and 50% of the others, she's at least well equiped with knowledge it's just her voice is grating and hard on the ears. I think 7 and co are taking DEI too far and including things in their diversity agenda to have dopey (Jab), faux excitable and annoying (BT, Brayshaw), grating voice (Underwood).

Next week has 2022 written all over it. Collingwood will be frothing at really hurting our finals chances. Can't see us winning based on our form alone, even if the Pies haven't been great.

Look at it this way we can END them and stuff their celebrations for Pendles.Wont get any better motivation.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Adelaide coming back against Hawks. If Adelaide wins, you'd think Hawks will lose next week against GWS in Sydney. This means they must win their last 3 games to mathematical maybe make finals so they'll come out practically breathing fire to get us in round 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back