Game Day Around The Grounds - The Prelims - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Was pick 39 so everyone had a chance.

That's beside the point...

The fact is, goal kicking mids are very rare and it is extremely difficult to gauge 18 yr olds that will be able to translate into them at AFL level.

There are currently a handful that are averaging 20+ disposals, good goal/game average and 4+ clearances...

Bont, Heeney, Warner, JHF, Petracca

That's beside the point...

The fact is, goal kicking mids are very rare and it is extremely difficult to gauge 18 yr olds that will be able to translate into them at AFL level.

There are currently a handful that are averaging 20+ disposals, good goal/game average and 4+ clearances...

Bont, Heeney, Warner, JHF, Petracca

Well it appears Sydney don’t have too much difficulty in gauging them - having found 2 of them.

😉

The trouble is, these types of mids are super rare... I think I read something recently that they are even harder to obtain via draft than a gun key forward
TBH I dont think he's that good. He has so many players around him in support, that he basically runs around without an opponent. He definitely doesn't handle a tag.

That said, he does have really nice finishing skills, and knows where to be, but it's easier to look like a champion in a team of champions.

TBH I dont think he's that good. He has so many players around him in support, that he basically runs around without an opponent. He definitely doesn't handle a tag.

That said, he does have really nice finishing skills, and knows where to be, but it's easier to look like a champion in a team of champions.

It's not about him being that good... it's about what he brings to the team...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor Adams is salty af...

1726835611749.png

Good on the Swans.

We couldn't get near them this year. Too fast and classy.

Them making it takes away a little of the feeling of a wasted season for me.

Clear signs of where we need to improve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds - The Prelims - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back