As a Crow fan, how will YOU handle it if Port Power win the Flag this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

I dedicated a fair portion of my BigFooty life to trolling Port...

I love the rivalry between us.

But in reality, if they win the flag good on em.

It shows the club held true to the course they believed in. Ignored the outside noise and backed in the Ken/Carr coach combination.

I hope Ken sticks it up em if they win it.

Cross my fingers that it will be good for the AFC ultimately because it will place pressure on us to do better
exactly my thoughts , nothing gets us into gear more than Port outperforming us and a premiership is the ultimate performance

I think our club deserves to live through a port adelaide premiership and ponder it

Would hate it but at least it might give our club a kick up the ass it needs.

Don't forget Port won the 1st showdown in 1997 and we all know how that year turned out for us.

I always thought the one positive of Port winning a flag would be it will force us to be a better club. I don't believe this anymore. The only way this will happen is if those in charge sack themselves. Not going to happen.

We shouldn't give a **** about Port more than any other team. If there's any team that should open our eyes it's Hawthorn.
Valid point

I almost wept listening to Sam Mitchell being interviewed last week.

First of all was positive about the vibe young, confident players like Rachele bring.

Then talked about trading out Tom Mitchell and Jaeger O'Meara. Both solid contributors but he explained how they'd be taking away key midfield time from their next generation who they needed to invest in.

They're a club that just get it.

Have some decent Port supporting mates, will be happy for them.

And will give us more fire-power to get rid of the current regime holding our club back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It shows the club held true to the course they believed in. Ignored the outside noise and backed in the Ken/Carr coach combination.

I hope Ken sticks it up em if they win it.
Much like how every single one of their 50,000 members will tell you they were part of the 12,000 that would show up in 2011, every one of them will then tell you they were a #truebeliever that always knew Kenny would come good.

Valid point

I almost wept listening to Sam Mitchell being interviewed last week.

First of all was positive about the vibe young, confident players like Rachele bring.

Then talked about trading out Tom Mitchell and Jaeger O'Meara. Both solid contributors but he explained how they'd be taking away key midfield time from their next generation who they needed to invest in.

They're a club that just get it.
When Silvers was named CEO I was pretty happy as I thought some of that club ingrained successfull culture would come our way.

Seems our club culture got to him...

Hawthorn are the side I really want to win this year.

It will be unbearable.

The thought of flog Butters & dickhead Dixon being premiership players is loathsome.

I'll emigrate to Siberia. A cold Russian winter will be far better than a hot SA summer if the Paer are the reigning premiers.

Not worried in the slightest, because it won't happen.

But, if they by some miracle fell over the line and got there, I'll just find amusement knowing that Hinkley will be there forever and huge portion of their fans will actually not be truly happy.

I hate Port Power with an unhealthy passion. I'll feel sick to the stomach for about a week if they win.

Then I'll continue to watch the AFLW, and hope the Crows do well. Given up on the men. The women play with much more passion and pride.

Don't really care, I'm going for GWS, but I'm not even sure how engaged I'll be. The only people I know that are Port supporters are people I like, I don't really know any supporters like the unbearable mongrels who were sitting behind me at the last showdown.

Remove this Banner Ad

As a Crow fan, how will YOU handle it if Port Power win the Flag this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back