As a Crow fan, how will YOU handle it if Port Power win the Flag this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm probably an outlier in that I'd rather a team from SA win it than a team from Victoria or NSW or QLD.

Hate how unfair an allegedly national competition is. The two top teams are from Sydney and Adelaide, yet the GF is in Melbourne? Give me a break.

Does anyone really want to see Hawthorn or Geelong win it again? Or the bulldogs after their "fairytale" run with all the help of the umps they got? Or Brisbane, Sydney, and GWS with all their assistance from the AFL?
yuk 🤮

Not really fussed, SA through and through so not upset if they knock off a vic team. Already have 100,000 posts of anti ken, whats another 10k more.
Club comp not a state comp.

Sorry, I cannot understand this ‘support the state’ attitude.

FWIW I hope Port get absolutely thumped.

They will be in big trouble if they lose tonight (which I don't see happening). Hawthorn would relish in an away semi final at Adelaide Oval.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will be in big trouble if they lose tonight (which I don't see happening). Hawthorn would relish in an away semi final at Adelaide Oval.
Lose tonight and they are NO chance to win the flag. Win and they likely face one of the Sydney teams in the Prelim (both who had MUCH harder draws (2nd and 4th vs Powers 18th) and I think another Prelim choke is likely, or a small chance Lions who from memory did OK last time they played Poort Power at AO.

Almost 100% certain Power dont have what it takes to win flag esp with crucial element Houston (top 5 player) and his replacement out

Lose tonight and they are NO chance to win the flag. Win and they likely face one of the Sydney teams in the Prelim (both who had MUCH harder draws (2nd and 4th vs Powers 18th) and I think another Prelim choke is likely, or a small chance Lions who from memory did OK last time they played Poort Power at AO.

Almost 100% certain Power dont have what it takes to win flag esp with crucial element Houston (top 5 player) and his replacement out
TOM STEWART IS OUT, Port are kissed on the dick again.

Scott is a much better coach than Ken.

Cats by 20.

Hell, whilst I'm feeling optimistic, that little turd Butters can have a long overdue suspension for a snipe off the ball and a big fine for staging.

TOM STEWART IS OUT, Port are kissed on the dick again.
Easiest draw. 6/7 close wins (most under a goal). They will win tonight. Odds have tightened from 1.48 to 1.36 in the last hour with Stewart out.

Come Prelim time and things change. Even more pressure after 3 previous losses - inc the last most horrendous Prelim home final choke of ALL TIME. I cant see them making GF but happy for their supporters on this forum to argue otherwise - they know who they are :)

Easiest draw. 6/7 close wins (most under a goal). They will win tonight. Odds have tightened from 1.48 to 1.36 in the last hour with Stewart out.

Come Prelim time and things change. Even more pressure after 3 previous losses - inc the last most horrendous Prelim home final choke of ALL TIME. I cant see them making GF but happy for their supporters on this forum to argue otherwise - they know who they are :)
A prelim against GWS or Brisbane will be much, much tougher for them than the plankton they're going to feast on tonight.

Scott is a much better coach than Ken.

Cats by 20.

Hell, whilst I'm feeling optimistic, that little turd Butters can have a long overdue suspension for a snipe off the ball and a big fine for staging.
Dont be surprised if Scott gets a player to target one of Butters, Rozee or JHF.

It will go a long way towards them potentially winning.

A prelim against GWS or Brisbane will be much, much tougher for them than the plankton they're going to feast on tonight.
This I feel will be Port's last stand of winning the flag beating either GWS or Lions in a Prelim. If they land Sydney in the GF they will beat them, its their bunny.

They're doing enough to win, albeit not overly convincing.

-Beat a Freo team thats butchered the last month and didn't have Treacy, Darcy or Pearce.
-If not for a dog hit from Houston, probably/maybe lose the showdown.
-Limped over the line against Melbourne who are a rabble.
-Sydney win was impressive but cant see Sydney dishing that out ever again.

I think teams with decent smalls (Geelong with Stengle, Miers etc) can get a hold of their backline with Houston and Farrell out. Those two are also their main drivers off half back. Now you're relying on Burton to perform/stay fit. One or two more outs and their depth really starts to get tested. Dylan Williams likely in would make you nervous as a Port fan.

It will be interesting to see what mix they go with once Marshall, MG, Dixon, Esava are all fit at the same time. Does Esava go back again and throw out Aliir and BZT? Can Marshall stand up in a big game? If you can breakeven against Port's mids then you're a good chance at winning. They'll get either Sydney/GWS in a prelim if they do happen to beat Geelong and I'm taking those 2 teams ahead of Port.

I'll leave the country if they do happen to win though :)
Bump :)

Remove this Banner Ad

As a Crow fan, how will YOU handle it if Port Power win the Flag this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back