Ask Ricky Anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Mr Freofelcher, it can be any number of things. But, if you're an open-minded free spirit like me that refuses to wear raincoats regardless of how infected the terrain may appear, then it's because you've probably got the chlamydia. Sure, it's not ideal, but it's beats the time I had such a painful bout of the gonorrhea that I could've sworn I had slept the night with my dick inside a toaster set to crumpet!

#TootToot!
I can light a cigarette with my japs eye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's a shit lark? Is that WA talk?

R u ok stronzo?
A shit lark is you. A generally cheerful, non-descript poster who mouth breathes his bad breathe on everything.

I was going to call you an Arse Tick, but you might've interpreted that favourably.

Is it true that Grant Denyer beat you down with a soft copy version of your own book?

View attachment 270517

Oh you sonofabitch!

Where's that Chief, the most stable genius, campaigner?! I specifically stated that I would not have any mentions Grant Denyer during this interview or I'd walk off!

But still get paid of course! I'm definitely still getting paid regardless of what charges may arise from this foray into the public eye!

#TootToot!

If a rabbits foot is supposed to be lucky, what happened to the ****en rabbit ?

Sounds more like Gonzo blowing his load at you. :oops:
36881.jpg

Great question Mr Starsparkles! Well, little does everyone know that the actual chicken video was made with a portion of Mrs Boomer's feeding materials. You see, Denis Pagan actually use to lower a whole chook on the end of a fishing rod down into her enclosure and into her enormous gullet so she would stop eating the local villagers when she would escape her enclosure within the evenings! Now to stop the villagers pursuing any sort of legal action we paid them off with lots of shiny gems to ensure their silence! How did we afford that you ask? Well they were only fugazis of course, but those simpleton fisherman villagers wouldn't know their arseh*le from their elbow!

#TootToot!

Cheers Ricky, knew it would be that ungrateful campaigner Boomer's fault in some way. :thumbsu:

I have another question, how is it that a man with even less talent and charisma than yourself in Basil Zemplias got a job on Television doing commentary and sports reports?

A shit lark is you. A generally cheerful, non-descript poster who mouth breathes his bad breathe on everything.

I was going to call you an Arse Tick, but you might've interpreted that favourably.

Cool. I have nice breathe thank you very much!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask Ricky Anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back