Coach Assistant coaches 2025 - Blake Caracella Rejoins Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

How good is it?

Great appointment. Doesn’t guarantee success but it’s a step in the right direction
I see it as the same as when he went to essedon, but our list is maybe a bit worse than theirs

I see it as the same as when he went to essedon, but our list is maybe a bit worse than theirs

Our list is terrible. But they need to sort out their game philosophy and Caracella will help with that. They’re running around like headless chooks at the moment NFI.

Our list is terrible. But they need to sort out their game philosophy and Caracella will help with that. They’re running around like headless chooks at the moment NFI.
cant wait for caracella to coach and for yze to just be the frontman like what happened with dumma

it will be like jerry cantrell being behind alice in chains and layne just being a singer

cant wait for caracella to coach and for yze to just be the frontman like what happened with dumma

it will be like jerry cantrell being behind alice in chains and layne just being a singer

Or John frusciante. Happy if it works

No more people from Melbourne who have come from a player losing culture background. One is an overkill.
So definitely no to Matthy Knights then.

So definitely no to Matthy Knights then.
not keen mate as i think he's been around the traps too long and the Eagles were pretty sad in his tenure there. He's failed at every club he's been to as a coach or assistant. He got a VFL flag at Cats as his claim to fame. No thanks we need new faces from retirees that have premiership backgrounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not keen mate as i think he's been around the traps too long and the Eagles were pretty sad in his tenure there. He's failed at every club he's been to as a coach or assistant. He got a VFL flag at Cats as his claim to fame. No thanks we need new faces from retirees that have premiership backgrounds.
Agree. I understand the romanticism, but, hard no from me.

he will go pies
Frustrated No Way GIF by One Day At A Time

Demote Yze to an assistant and boot him out with all the others the very next day.

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeh smart move. We will be a bigger joke then ever if we did that. Oh things are difficult let’s quickly rush out and sack him, rather then looking over the list or other areas within the club.

Ok, can you all promise that next year you aren't just going to credit every win to Cara and every loss to Yze??

Oh what am I kidding, of course you are.
Cara ain't going to want any credit for what's coming next year 😉

Yeh smart move. We will be a bigger joke then ever if we did that. Oh things are difficult let’s quickly rush out and sack him, rather then looking over the list or other areas within the club.
Mate, just sack everyone and let me and Morro take the reins. They will be the hardest pack of campaigners to ever take the field.

Mate, just sack everyone and let me and Morro take the reins. They will be the hardest pack of campaigners to ever take the field.
Just 2 hard campaigners forging harder campaigners.

we can bring in tigs2010 to make the sandwiches.

Look how Norf have gone this year with supposedly the best coach in the competition. If you haven’t got the cattle nobody will succeed. Unfair to judge Yze until he gets a decent crack at it. He might be no good but impossible to tell until then. Hopefully Caracalla is a step in the right direction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Assistant coaches 2025 - Blake Caracella Rejoins Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back