Coach Assistant coaches 2025 - Blake Caracella Rejoins Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Just 2 hard campaigners forging harder campaigners.

we can bring in tigs2010 to make the sandwiches.
Mate, if those triangles aren't triangular on the sandwiches, we'll sack him as well. We're not there to **** spiders. We're there to win. MRGA. That's us. This is me at quarter time. IMG_7773.jpeg

Player X - “hey coach CB17, when talking to me, my pronouns are He/Him”
CB17 - “that’s cool mate, i got some new ones for you, Get the/**** out, Go look/new team and 2nds/Reserves”. Good chat.

Great news, Without knowing how right I am, I always thought Blake was a huge influence on the Premiership winning sides he was involved with.

Mate, if those triangles aren't triangular on the sandwiches, we'll sack him as well. We're not there to **** spiders. We're there to win. MRGA. That's us. This is me at quarter time.View attachment 2085683
Who would want to be him, a rapey felon :sick: surely there is a better role model

Great news, Without knowing how right I am, I always thought Blake was a huge influence on the Premiership winning sides he was involved with.
Sssshhhh you will upset people

Sssshhhh you will upset people

I don't think anyone here has ever claimed he didn't, we just don't believe the narrative a few have that it was all him and Leppa and DImma was demoted to work experience kid lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, just sack everyone and let me and Morro take the reins. They will be the hardest pack of campaigners to ever take the field.

Just 2 hard campaigners forging harder campaigners.

we can bring in tigs2010 to make the sandwiches.
Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

I don't think anyone here has ever claimed he didn't, we just don't believe the narrative a few have that it was all him and Leppa and DImma was demoted to work experience kid lol
Dimma will always be known as the 3 time Premiership Coach.........

But I can see why a lot say it. He even admitted he was a shit coach in 2016, where we had a crap year.

Things changed drastically that off -season in a lot of different areas, but in the coaching structure mainly. which led to a dramatic game plan change.

What a perfect time to bring in the best ball movement coach and game plan designer in the business with all our young gun midfielders we're picking up in the Draft. Add KMAC2, Ross and TT and we're going to look more promising next year. Him and Newman will be running the show next year.
Who are you and what have you done with TI?

Dimma will always be known as the 3 time Premiership Coach.........

But I can see why a lot say it. He even admitted he was a shit coach in 2016, where we had a crap year.

Things changed drastically that off -season in a lot of different areas, but in the coaching structure mainly. which led to a dramatic game plan change.
3 players came in as well which made a difference

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Assistant coaches 2025 - Blake Caracella Rejoins Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back