B Section 2010 - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jase is pretty accurate here. St Bernards were saved by Church who is a VFL regular and a very good one at that, and he kicked half their score, he won't play again I wouldn't think.
Hampton have a very tough run with a few apparently off O/S, as do Oakleigh and Blacks have been very inconsistent. If things pan out as expected, there will be a heap of unlucky teams who have performed well this year, and two clubs who will be lucky to win 6 in C next year if they don't rebuild.
BTW, Jase is a very astute judge.

Nothing against the Rovers or Oakleigh here, but the fact of the matter is that most of the injuries/players gone OS could really hit both the Rovers & the Krushers hard, especially in the last few weeks of the season. Do they have the depth to cover the losses of those absent players?

I think Jase is pretty accurate here. St Bernards were saved by Church who is a VFL regular and a very good one at that, and he kicked half their score, he won't play again I wouldn't think.
Hampton have a very tough run with a few apparently off O/S, as do Oakleigh and Blacks have been very inconsistent. If things pan out as expected, there will be a heap of unlucky teams who have performed well this year, and two clubs who will be lucky to win 6 in C next year if they don't rebuild.
BTW, Jase is a very astute judge.

Do you mean he kicked half of StKevins score - one bloke, cos it was 88 to 70 which would means he kicked 4 goals 20 behinds:confused: which is a good day out. Either I've got it wrong or someone's got a good imagination.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back