B Section 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not from HR, GOI (as i'm sure many can attest - more NorthEasterly direction!)...but it doesn't change the fact that you're acting like a goose...no...your post made you sound like a goose (there is a difference).

As for you next post...Uncle Mick...or Michael as he is known, has outed himself (or been outed) on the public forum on numerous occassions. It's common knowledge who he is. Do a little homework if you're so keen to find out.

Cheers HBP. And good luck for the weekend turning last week's result around. If GOI cares to look through the archives he'll find I outed myself in my first handful of posts. I see no need to be an anonymous keyboard warrior and am quite happy to put my name to my posts. Each to their own however.....

Actually went to school and live in Brighton sweet heart. How funny is your posters responses when someone types a controversial post, yet you guys were over the top in defending a real life incident...hmmm.

As for outing Kid Boga, you Uncle Mick are a jerk, if you are such a hero, then how about you reveal yourself to all and sundry? You are the lowest of low Big Footy posters, you should be red carded you weak prick and I bet my house you wont have the balls to reveal yourself.

One of those Brighton people are we GOI? That explains a lot.

HAMPTON ROVERS vs OLD IVANHOE
OLD CAREY vs UNI BLACKS
ST BERNARDS vs OLD ESSENDON
ST KEVINS vs OLD HAILEYBURY
OAKLEIGH vs MHSOB

Blacks....at this point looking like the best team in the comp
Bernards.....something (more than usual) is wrong at OEG. With that forward line the should not be losing in B grade (I am aware of the injuries)
SKOB...Although the Bloods have a stropng record against SKOB including a convincing double last year. Interesting to see who plays on Voss
Krushers... I hate that nickname but I have been pretty open about my thoughts on the Unicorns.
Hoers......Long time in A grade...every chance to make a quick return.

JASCAVE: Who do you guys think will win the VAFA Premier B goalkicking title this season?

jascave i congratulate u on raising a question related to football on this forum. get the ball rolling jas and give me your:

1) Top 3 Leading goalkickers
2) Top 3 b+f for the league
3) Your top 4, and premiership winner

and lets hear about a few smokies too

Blacks....at this point looking like the best team in the comp
Bernards.....something (more than usual) is wrong at OEG. With that forward line the should not be losing in B grade (I am aware of the injuries)
SKOB...Although the Bloods have a stropng record against SKOB including a convincing double last year. Interesting to see who plays on Voss
Krushers... I hate that nickname but I have been pretty open about my thoughts on the Unicorns.
Hoers......Long time in A grade...every chance to make a quick return.

Love your work! The deflection away from SKOB is excellent!

Blacks have beaten OH by whisker and he hapless OEG..hardly startling stuff.

Agree with you re the Kruskers..that name is a stinker!

JASCAVE: Who do you guys think will win the VAFA Premier B goalkicking title this season?

jascave i congratulate u on raising a question related to football on this forum. get the ball rolling jas and give me your:

1) Top 3 Leading goalkickers
2) Top 3 b+f for the league
3) Your top 4, and premiership winner

and lets hear about a few smokies too

My top 3 leading goalkickers (at end of 2010) would be:

1. Trevor Bromley (Oakleigh)
2. Adrian Delmonte (Old Ivanhoe)
3. Jordan Foster (Uni Blacks)

Top 3 VAFA Premier B B & F:

1. Mark Coughlan (St Kevins)
2. Scott Virtue (Old Carey)
3. Luke Mahoney (St Kevins)

Top 4:

1. St Kevins
2. St Bernards
3. Old Haileybury
4. Uni Blacks
Grand Final: St Kevins v St Bernards
Premiers: St Kevins

Anyone with an injury update for the season so far??

Yeah at our club the CHF did his hammy on Tuesday so out for 3 weeks and two of our on ballers will be out, one with a sprained ankle and 2nd with torn calf muscle.

Our full back should be back also in 2 from his 1st round shoulder injury.

trust that helps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why no love for SKOB this week BS? Getoverit has got to you has he? Any chance GOI wears a yellow jacket and stalks the boundary on match days?
OLD CAREY vs UNI BLACKS
OAKLEIGH vs MHSOB

I believe GOI might be the silver fox running around in the magoos at the moment. Wearing number 52 if the record is correct???
OLD CAREY vs UNI BLACKS
OAKLEIGH vs MHSOB

I believe GOI might be the silver fox running around in the magoos at the moment. Wearing number 52 if the record is correct???
OLD CAREY vs UNI BLACKS
OAKLEIGH vs MHSOB

OI easily
Blacks in a tight one
Snowdogs
Skob
Krushers

Congratulations to the great man Briza on his very significant birthday yesterday!
Hope you had a great day with the family and hope skob salute for you Briza on the weekend

;)
OLD CAREY vs UNI BLACKS
OAKLEIGH vs MHSOB

Oi
ub
St berns
skobs
krushers

Status
Not open for further replies.