B Section B Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian, normally heard from you by this time on a Sunday. Your silence is deafening. 4 goals to 1 in the last quarter. Anything to report?

Not surprising.

Typical skobbers that continue to be the biggest pretenders going around in b-grade.

They wouldn't want to drop another one next week with only 1 game seperating them from the relegation zone. And who do they play might you ask????????

Carey, who knocked off St Bernards at the snake pit yesterday. Oh ohh Brian.

Top 4 sewn up and finals race all over red rover for lads down at Righetti.

Birdie Numb Nuts, you and Daicos really are dumber that what I thought. Have a look at my tips...enough said.

I couldn't give two hoots about your tips Brian.

It's just hilarious to see skobs crumble like usual giving me the opportunity to rub salt into the wounds of a washed up old never couldve been, again.

Check this website out - www.whydontpeoplelikeme.com

Get a life you tool.

Brian,

Not interested in who you tipped. Didnt even look.
I still shake my head at your quote about OH players being feral scum losers and chokers back on page 280. Until that comment I had a bit of respect for your posts.
Your feral scum comment astounded me. The choker comment was bewildering given how well SKOBS played in the last quarter.
As soon as your beloved SKOBS drop a game they should have won there is no sign of your usual Sunday report.
I am guessing you were a battling magoos back pocket player who never put his body on the line and feels that the only way you can contribute to your club's success is by sitting behind opposition full backs bagging them as they kick out knowing the umpire and the fence will protect you. A bit like Bigfooty.
Keep up the posts but the personal insults on blokes who actually put their bodies on the line week in week are not appreciated.
BTW - Caulfield are OK. They had a go and are a good chance to survive if they keep up the effort they displayed yesterday

I couldn't give two hoots about your tips Brian.

It's just hilarious to see skobs crumble like usual giving me the opportunity to rub salt into the wounds of a washed up old never couldve been, again.

Check this website out - www.whydontpeoplelikeme.com

Get a life you tool.
I'd me more worried about OEG next week, and the fact that Old Carey will be breathing down your necks than Brain Spanking and co from SKOB Travisty(worst top ever, just as a side note). Also interesting to see you and birdie posted so close together.

I'd me more worried about OEG next week, and the fact that Old Carey will be breathing down your necks than Brain Spanking and co from SKOB Travisty(worst top ever, just as a side note). Also interesting to see you and birdie posted so close together.

Your right on all fronts baser.

Very bad result for SKOB on Saturday - seem to have crawled back into their hole with a few leaders not stepping up to the plate over last 2-3 weeks ( Dowd, Sheehey, S.Mount, Garvey etc) . They have to win next week or get out of the way of the rampaging Carey machine.

Carey have it all before them over the next 4 weeks where they play the 3 sides above them on the ladder. Win those - which I think they will - and they will be a legitimate top 4 team at seasons end.

As seen by StB result and OEG tradition - this years Premier can come from anywhere - very open comp which is great for ammo footy.

Carey were very good and spanked a savagly depleted Bernies outfit. OC had pretty much winners all over the park.

Chris,

Mind elaborating on what exactly happened on the weekend? Have only lost to the rampaging OEG all season and then this. Surely they cant have been missing that many.

More surpising result than the SKOB lose/choke especially considering the result pretty much mirrored that of round 1. Relegation race in 6 with Beauy looking in the most trouble. Six wins needed for safety this season for mine. Bernies losing also very much opens up 2nd spot. OH look to have consolidated after SKOB blew their chances...Carey would need to a minor miracle to leap frog.

Very bad result for SKOB on Saturday - seem to have crawled back into their hole with a few leaders not stepping up to the plate over last 2-3 weeks ( Dowd, Sheehey, S.Mount, Garvey etc) . They have to win next week or get out of the way of the rampaging Carey machine.

Carey have it all before them over the next 4 weeks where they play the 3 sides above them on the ladder. Win those - which I think they will - and they will be a legitimate top 4 team at seasons end.

As seen by StB result and OEG tradition - this years Premier can come from anywhere - very open comp which is great for ammo footy.
As i read this post i looked out of the barred window of my jail cell and saw three chubby pigs fly off into the distance .YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS.

skobs have OH and STBS the next two weeks so i think you can safely say that they will get to the halfway point 3-6 ,but the bitter and twisted old man 'Brian Speaking ' will have a million excuses and blame every body else for the predicament SKOBS are in .
Sorry Man in Outer for my inaccurate prediction .just to set the record straight allow me to change OH to OMS and can i extend my appologies for being so far off the mark at this time of year .

As i read this post i looked out of the barred window of my jail cell and saw three chubby pigs fly off into the distance .YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS.

Handles, your current disposition obviously makes your statements poor - you need to be out here looking at the games to make correct assertions.

All the best.

I still shake my head at your quote about OH players being feral scum losers and chokers back on page 280. Until that comment I had a bit of respect for your posts.
Your feral scum comment astounded me.

Keep up the posts but the personal insults on blokes who actually put their bodies on the line week in week are not appreciated.
No 16, the bald guy, looks about 50 years old, Darren Lockyer lookalike = Scum.

Kicked an 18 year old kid in the head when he was lying down on the ground. What a flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No 16, the bald guy, looks about 50 years old, Darren Lockyer lookalike = Scum.

Kicked an 18 year old kid in the head when he was lying down on the ground. What a flog.

Your whole post is rubbish. No 16 has a full head of blonde hair with a bit of grey, he definitely is not bald. He is mid thirties and looks pretty fit for his age, most blokes his age are sucking cans on Saturday arvo not playing senior football. He still plays decent football and is actually one of the nicest blokes down the club. He certainly plays hard but fair on the field and is a quiet family man off field.

The kicking charge was heard by the tribunal and was thrown out. If the tribunal found him not guilty then I suggest he did not do it as they are generally pretty much biased towards the umpires story. I recall the incident and he was actually slung to ground late by the kid and probably would have got a free kick himself if he was the youngster.

Move on pal and focus on your footy or your club if you don't play, don't attack one of our great clubmen on an anonymous forum.

Sorry Man in Outer for my inaccurate prediction .just to set the record straight allow me to change OH to OMS and can i extend my appologies for being so far off the mark at this time of year .

For the comment to even ring slightly true you would need to produce BS blaming anybody. Great contribution to the site though, Im sure everybody will be glued to the screen waiting for your next post.

ps dont you love guys who cant accept they were wrong then pop up when something goes their way and mouth off.

Dont worry about Brian thankyou very much lads, just dealing slowly with Numb Nuts Daicos, who is obviously the same person! SKOB will be okay and St Bedes are travelling very nicely thankyou...
By the way, Man In Outer, dont expect anything on this site then you wont be dissapointed.

Your whole post is rubbish. No 16 has a full head of blonde hair with a bit of grey, he definitely is not bald. He is mid thirties and looks pretty fit for his age, most blokes his age are sucking cans on Saturday arvo not playing senior football. He still plays decent football and is actually one of the nicest blokes down the club. He certainly plays hard but fair on the field and is a quiet family man off field.

The kicking charge was heard by the tribunal and was thrown out. If the tribunal found him not guilty then I suggest he did not do it as they are generally pretty much biased towards the umpires story. I recall the incident and he was actually slung to ground late by the kid and probably would have got a free kick himself if he was the youngster.

Move on pal and focus on your footy or your club if you don't play, don't attack one of our great clubmen on an anonymous forum.
Well I commentated the game and I've got video footage of the bloke kicking in Sinclair's head.

Well I commentated the game and I've got video footage of the bloke kicking in Sinclair's head.

Swannie you are a weak moron - another chest beating w***er stating I know this, I have this video etc. etc. If your so p*ssed off with the event then you or your club have the guts and take it to the league...if not then shut up!

By getting on here making these baseless allegations is pathetic.

Handles, your current disposition obviously makes your statements poor - you need to be out here looking at the games to make correct assertions.

All the best.
I take your point that you need to be looking at the games to make correct assertions as you obviously are week to week, but watching games under the influence of alchohol and prescription drugs have blurred your ability to look B section games rationally and logically .Take the statements back that OC will make the final four and challenge for the premiership and try retain some of the last remaining credibility you have .

I take your point that you need to be looking at the games to make correct assertions as you obviously are week to week, but watching games under the influence of alchohol and prescription drugs have blurred your ability to look B section games rationally and logically .Take the statements back that OC will make the final four and challenge for the premiership and try retain some of the last remaining credibility you have .

Onya Handle...great piece of intellegent blogging, especially for a Newbie.

Build some cred yourself, and not the usual crap you have been spilling from "sources within OEG" e.g. I have heard from a reliable source that a few cracks are starting to appear at OEG ....

and this classic...

Tell me it 'aint' so OEG . I have heard from a source deep from within the club that the fracas outside Bar 20 involved Condos and 'Bean Pole ' Skurry among others out over celebrating after the win...

Man-Up Alice and just put your own stamp on the things you post instead of hiding behind 'Sources' you weak moron.

The day I retract a post on your say is the day I see fat pigs flying.

i must say handles u r sounding like caroline wilson with 'my sources' and 'i have spoken to people at that club' bullshit.

i must say u are pretty spot on with the overhype of carey. yes they slapped bernards and played pretty well on the weekend but bernards were rubbish, no excuses just had a terrible game with 2 lapses in concentration where 7 goals were kicked in 2x5 minute periods at the end of the 2nd and 3rd qtrs.

i'll gladly eat my words if they can string wins together against the likes of marcellin, oh and even skob if they show up in the last qtr

Yep disappointing result for the boys. It was about as funny as the OMs comedy night that followed. The game was actually won after the siren to make matters worse - Skob will be very determined to make amends this week against Carey who are on a roll.
I assume no Potter, Liberatore and McLaughlin helped their case against the Bernies.

Yep disappointing result for the boys. It was about as funny as the OMs comedy night that followed. The game was actually won after the siren to make matters worse - Skob will be very determined to make amends this week against Carey who are on a roll.
I assume no Potter, Liberatore and McLaughlin helped their case against the Bernies.
Were they injured, ill or just unavailable? Your answer will affect my tips this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back