B Section B Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
im guessing "limmitted" is bad, or you have a typing stutter.. either way, I don't think TBP is a current player and there is always a lull around mid-season on these boards.. especially about proper football talk!!
people thought the same about the stbedes boys around the same time last year did they not?
dont know about yourself, but i dont think anyone down at my club even knows BF exsists!

OCarey vs SKOB - I'm off the skobbers,could be doomed to the relegation scrap
OEG vs OH - Bombers at Keilor Hill
CG vs Marc - Fielders in the uspset of the round
OC vs STB - Snowdogs to bounce back
OM vs BFC - Sadly OM's to seal the fate of Beauie

carey - if they play the way the did last week will be too strong against skevs
pegs - can't see them falling at this hurdle
marc - will be challenged down there though
bernards - bounce back central
om's - biggest case of jeckyll/hyde syndrome but i'll take em coz it beauy

Who cares Condos is overated, and wont play again this year, now working with Jeff Fenech as his Personal Trainer:thumbsu:
The Snow Dogs have the perfect match up for Condos ,so i dont see him being a head ache at the business end of the season .I also agree with a previous poster that he is over rated .Keilor in the EDFL seem to be doing well without him.

OCareyvs SKOB - Coach of Carey on a cricket tour for 3 weeks in the UK. Hmmm. Handles or Cardio to take over for that period?
OEG vs OH - Told to stay off Big Footy after the coach was found on here which is good as you dont want to upset the people from OH.
CG vs Marc - Need to win this to have a shot at 2nd spot
OC vs STB - Massive danger game. They would want a few of those big names back this week the bernies or the other big names will dominate up fwd.
OM vs BFC - OMs to get on a roll and win 2 in a row.

Question of the week - Is Matt Cosgriff alias Daics69 or Birdie Num Num?? Bring back the pepsi boy......

OCarey vs SKOB - I'm off the skobbers,could be doomed to the relegation scrap
OEG vs OH - Bombers at Keilor Hill
CG vs Marc - Fielders in the uspset of the round
OC vs STB - Snowdogs to bounce back
OM vs BFC - Sadly OM's to seal the fate of Beauie

SKOB
OEG
Marc
StB
OM's

interesting round this one.... coulda gone either way with a few.

Absolutely shattered that I only tipped 1 winner last week especially with the big plunge on Marcellin going astray!
OCarey
Marc
OCam only because StB may still have those big outs
OMel no awards for bravery tipping against Beauy at the moment
OEG forget Condos and Skurrie OEG won't get beat until the 2 Biggs,Clifton and Forrest get beaten

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OCareyvs SKOB - Coach of Carey on a cricket tour for 3 weeks in the UK. Hmmm. Handles or Cardio to take over for that period?
OEG vs OH - Told to stay off Big Footy after the coach was found on here which is good as you dont want to upset the people from OH.
CG vs Marc - Need to win this to have a shot at 2nd spot
OC vs STB - Massive danger game. They would want a few of those big names back this week the bernies or the other big names will dominate up fwd.
OM vs BFC - OMs to get on a roll and win 2 in a row.

Question of the week - Is Matt Cosgriff alias Daics69 or Birdie Num Num?? Bring back the pepsi boy......
Thanks for the appointment .The first thing i will implement is a more attacking style of play and to try and kick winnable scores .We still could use a loose player behind the ball but not half the side as was employed by the previous coach.Looking forward to the challenge and its a big test for our club this week .CC will be our forward scout although we understand as a coaching group that we will need to temper some of his match reports.Clearances close on Monday so we will be offering Brown ,Biggs x2 ,Potter,McLaren and Cousins lucrative scholarship opportunities to their offspring and to their offsprings offspring not unlike the OH model. Coach out .

Carey - by 5 goals
OE - by 8 goals
Marc - by 8 goals
ST Ber - by 12 goals
Beauy - by 3 goals all over om's last time

The Snow Dogs have the perfect match up for Condos ,so i dont see him being a head ache at the business end of the season .I also agree with a previous poster that he is over rated .Keilor in the EDFL seem to be doing well without him.

Sounds like you are getting a bit ahead of yourself again! I have not seen Condos play as yet, the reports i have that he is a very experienced player and could handle anything the slow dogs have in their kennel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back