B Section B Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A grass that hibernates in winter?

Could be a sign of things to come for St Bede's in A Section this year....hey that reminds me, what are you doing round these parts of the VAFA Board anyway?

Oh thats right just potting another club in an unfortunate situation, wouldn't expect anything less from you mate.

Ouch... Bye bye choker!

And wasn't potting them if you read my post deadsh*t, just found the fact that they now have to ask Teasa (who they booted from the club this year) for use of a ground funny!

Ouch... Bye bye choker!

And wasn't potting them if you read my post deadsh*t, just found the fact that they now have to ask Teasa (who they booted from the club this year) for use of a ground funny!

Yes, yes we're all chokers I agree. Off to the C Section forum then?

Surely you're not going back to A Section to be laughed at again?

Yes, yes we're all chokers I agree. Off to the C Section forum then?

Surely you're not going back to A Section to be laughed at again?

I think you should take a deep breath and think before posting again! You are now embarrassing yourself with stupid retort!

It's Friday Mr Wonderful, take a chill pill and jump on Redtube for a while!!

You're right I'm embarrassing myself on an anonymous online forum.

Boy is my face red.

The thread should be changed to Handsome.B.Wonderful and his amazingly stupid comebacks..

Go and have a cold shower, you are about as helpful to this thread and an ashtray on a motorbike!!!

Gee my face is red... Classic stuff!!!

The thread should be changed to Handsome.B.Wonderful and his amazingly stupid comebacks..

Go and have a cold shower, you are about as helpful to this thread and an ashtray on a motorbike!!!

Coming from a bloke who spends most of his time around here making very ordinary jokes about Paul Groves on a stretcher I am glad you find my comebacks stupid.

Ohh yuck........that's Joey Fatone/ The Singing Bee yuck!

And that's letting the poor execution and grammar slide!

Ohh yuck........that's Joey Fatone/ The Singing Bee yuck!

And that's letting the poor execution and grammar slide!

It is disgusting isn't it!

Also

Surly23 said:
Are you 10 years old? What's really funny Surly is that in trying to pot my comebacks you make up a thread name that is one of the least funny and creative title's I have ever read.

What are the odds on Beaumaris being relegated to C Section for 2009, seeing they haven't got a home ground, and their coach hasn't shown up for a training session yet?

What are the odds on Beaumaris being relegated to C Section for 2009, seeing they haven't got a home ground, and their coach hasn't shown up for a training session yet?

jascave why do you persist with the drible you write.The coach has turned up and by all reports is doing a good job.Why dont you just worry about hampton rovers why the change of president????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

james condos is going to tear the comp up 100 plus goals, look out

Don't put too much pressure on your considerable shoulders by writing things like this Jim.

You may need to hire security to keep the 7 people who watch OEG each week from rushing onto the ground to celebrate when you do kick your 100th...

ash obrien to coach beaumaris 2nds. very bold move by the club giving control to this ticking time bomb.

Young one...is this still correct??..If so (which I doubt very much) why would the club/committee get rid of one of its best/passionate & respected coach's in Rabs to the U17's for C&rist Sake, and appoint OB to this more senior role i.e has OB got his level 1??

Hear Barney's mate has given him the a#se and stayed.

Young one...is this still correct??..If so (which I doubt very much) why would the club/committee get rid of one of its best/passionate & respected coach's in Rabs to the U17's for C&rist Sake, and appoint OB to this more senior role i.e has OB got his level 1??

Hear Barney's mate has given him the a#se and stayed.

a.obrien will not be coaching and as yet not sure if they have a 2nds coach at the moment.Rabs was appointed by the junior club.

a.obrien will not be coaching and as yet not sure if they have a 2nds coach at the moment.Rabs was appointed by the junior club.

Hi YB,

Do you want to go to the cricket Friday and watch Gilly's final bash at the 'G'?

Maybe Boof and the boys might be interested?

I didn't ring you to ask as I have now deleted your number and you know why!
Surly

Hi YB,

Do you want to go to the cricket Friday and watch Gilly's final bash at the 'G'?

Maybe Boof and the boys might be interested?

I didn't ring you to ask as I have now deleted your number and you know why!
Surly

JT, don't tell me he has messed around with another bloke's girlfriend.......will he ever learn!

The news up here is that Brett Sinclair is looking the goods.
He played in a practice match up here and did well.

With how dominant Southport football club is up here compared to Caulfield (who had a disappointing season last year), dont be surprised if you don't see Sinclair kick triple figures for the season.

DC,

the news everyone in B section section thread really want to know is how u are travelling?

Sh*t mate.

I have to have surgery on my other knee in about 7 days. Only a clean up again. But over it. Too many operations. I should give up football at 24.

Now all I want to know is how Marcellin is shaping up for the year. No one really writes about them on the posts. Which is a good thing this year as they may slip under the guard of a few teams!

Any one bold enough too put in early predictions!

2 Relegation Teams?
Premiers?
Top 4?

League Best and Fairest?

Just getting along with our own business at Marcellin, we know we have a lot of improving to do from last year and the steps are in place to get us to where we wanna be. How quickly that happens, is anyones guess...

Don't put too much pressure on your considerable shoulders by writing things like this Jim.

You may need to hire security to keep the 7 people who watch OEG each week from rushing onto the ground to celebrate when you do kick your 100th...
Fair point you make Sticks, can you please pass on the contact details of your clubs security firm and rent a crowd details as you will agree as far as supporter bases go in your competition your own club has labouring for the last few years.

Sh*t mate.

I have to have surgery on my other knee in about 7 days. Only a clean up again. But over it. Too many operations. I should give up football at 24.

Now all I want to know is how Marcellin is shaping up for the year. No one really writes about them on the posts. Which is a good thing this year as they may slip under the guard of a few teams!

Any one bold enough too put in early predictions!

2 Relegation Teams?
Premiers?
Top 4?

League Best and Fairest?

Would be great to see Skevvies go down.....

Biggest flogs in the ammos....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back