B Section B Section Amateur Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get over it!
Has Teasdale murdered anyone, no.... or stolen money from the Football club, no...
Things like this happen at Football clubs all the time and players don't always get along with coaches and officials.
People forget he has probably been Beauy's most consistent performer over a long period.
He is a good player and a club with the right leadership would be able to handle his personality no problem..

Quick

PS RCT, your mail on OM's and the house is incorrect...

For those of us not initimately involved with things down at Shark Park, can someone please provide a brief synopsis of what this Teasdale bloke did on the Presentation Night?

For those of us not initimately involved with things down at Shark Park, can someone please provide a brief synopsis of what this Teasdale bloke did on the Presentation Night?

i dont think it all needs to be posted again.. just use the search function.. it was all typed up about 20-30 pages ago in this thread..

i tell you what tho.. im sure this teasedale bloke wouldn't be too happy with his name getting brought up so much and not for compliments either

give it a rest.. its only 1 bloke, i doubt he sent beauy into a "total meltdown" jas... just pipe down a little..

as you can see, im starting on my new years reso.. less hate in 2008..

So, what should clubs do about David Teasedale,if he approaches them and asks to give him another chance at VAFA football? Say "no" for reasons such as club morale, what happened at the Beaumaris Presentation Night that caused Russell Barnes to quit and Beaumaris into total meltdown (and remember the Sharks are still to find a coach) or do they take him at his word, but give him virtually no guarantee of prolonging his career at the club, warning him that if he stuffs up again big time and embarass all and sundry (like he did at the Beaumaris Presentation Night) his career would be over-for good. The same could apply at Carlton for one B.Fevola.

So, one word of warning. Don't recruit this guy. If he comes to St Bedes Mentone Tigers (or any other club) he will split the club right down the middle, cause the coach possibly think twice about recruiting him and it would take the club years to recover form the debacle he might cause like he did at Beauy.

Have you ever met the gut Jas? Or are you just talking your hypothetical crap again, give it a rest! Teasdale would be an asset at most clubs. Strong clubs with strong leadership wouldn't have any problem with Teasedale.

Teasdale will play for SBMT they are just working through with P.Groves at the moment a deal that will see him get equal stretcher rights.

Bevo handles me alright and I am a little S H I T, so I don't think he'd have too many issues with Teasa...

Rocky - you are correct in one aspect - he was down to the last 2.

Brian was rather scating in his assessment. I simply said it would be a 'turn up' (i.e. a surprise).

However, I don't think you were right in the second instance - when did he coach A Grade seniors?

To my knowledge, he coached OX and OS to A reserve flags in 2004 and 2006 respectively. Last season he was coaching B reserve. If he took the reins in the absence of a senior coach for a week or two, I don't think that counts.

Scribe,
I think you will find that he coached Paradians seniors in A grade in 89, so i am right on both counts actually! He may have even coached another A grade club as well.
Given that record I wouldn't see his appointment as a major surprise.

I have heard that he is actually not a bad coach

Scribe,
I think you will find that he coached Paradians seniors in A grade in 89, so i am right on both counts actually! He may have even coached another A grade club as well.
Given that record I wouldn't see his appointment as a major surprise.

I have heard that he is actually not a bad coach

Me too - I heard Serge is good, and he's got handy recent results with A reserves flags at 2 different clubs. He impressed the Reds selection committee, but Jimmy Taylor also did (albeit in different ways). Serge may well be a good fit for Beauy if he is in the mix.

I wish to emphasis, I most definitely never said he wasn't any good. My point was more that coming from B reserves at Marcellin into a B senior role at Beaumaris would be a surprise ("a turn up"). Usually coaches who make that transition do it within their own club (eg. Rizio from B reserve to B senior at Blacks when Parkin took the job at Eastern Ranges, Steve Carroll from A res/U19 to A sen at Blues when Conlan left). A more common inter-club transition from reserve to senior would involve a drop in a couple of grades - e.g. A reserve to C senior. Obviously that isn't a hard & fast rule.

As for the Paradians gig, I'm sorry Rocky if VAFA A grade coaches in 1989 wasn't on my radar, chasing year 10 Carey, MLC and Ruyton girls was more of a focus back then. :D

If you are suggesting someone doesn't think Serge can cut it at B seniors, better point the finger at Brian on this one. :thumbsu:

Me too - I heard Serge is good, and he's got handy recent results with A reserves flags at 2 different clubs. He impressed the Reds selection committee, but Jimmy Taylor also did (albeit in different ways). Serge may well be a good fit for Beauy if he is in the mix.

I wish to emphasis, I most definitely never said he wasn't any good. My point was more that coming from B reserves at Marcellin into a B senior role at Beaumaris would be a surprise ("a turn up"). Usually coaches who make that transition do it within their own club (eg. Rizio from B reserve to B senior at Blacks when Parkin took the job at Eastern Ranges, Steve Carroll from A res/U19 to A sen at Blues when Conlan left). A more common inter-club transition from reserve to senior would involve a drop in a couple of grades - e.g. A reserve to C senior. Obviously that isn't a hard & fast rule.

As for the Paradians gig, I'm sorry Rocky if VAFA A grade coaches in 1989 wasn't on my radar, chasing year 10 Carey, MLC and Ruyton girls was more of a focus back then. :D

If you are suggesting someone doesn't think Serge can cut it at B seniors, better point the finger at Brian on this one. :thumbsu:

No, not accusing anyone of anything and all points taken. Merely answering you when you said I was wrong about his senior coaching record, when I wasn't.

Get over it!
Has Teasdale murdered anyone, no.... or stolen money from the Football club, no...
Things like this happen at Football clubs all the time and players don't always get along with coaches and officials.
People forget he has probably been Beauy's most consistent performer over a long period.
He is a good player and a club with the right leadership would be able to handle his personality no problem..

Quick

PS RCT, your mail on OM's and the house is incorrect...
quickeze i agree with u teasdale has been one of beauys best players for years now and its the muppets on the committee that need to take responsibility for beauys poor success rate over the last few years! The word is that misfud wont come down to beauy and long time favourite son Braydon Haynes will accept the role as coach!!

juscave how many games have you played! just what i thought none go back to what you do best, dribbling all the keyboard and licking windows for a living!!!

juscave how many games have you played! just what i thought none go back to what you do best, dribbling all the keyboard and licking windows for a living!!!

if you're going to dish out some crap chicken man, you might want to check that your post makes sense before sending it through... or maybe you need to swap to la ionica chickens rather than the hormone riddled ones that could be messing with your brain..

Any luck on that front Scribe?

Don't be surprised if Jason Mifsud was appointed coach by the VAFA for the 2009 season in the rep match against Vic Country, and possibly for the under 23 Australian Amateur Championships as well. Having read Mifsud's record in the Bayside Advertiser, and also he worked under Rodney Eade and Grant Thomas, the VAFA Board would be idiots if they overlooked Mifsud ahead of Justin Pickering for the representative games next year. I know Mifsud would need time to settle in to VAFA football first, but once he gets going, then the VAFA must start to look seriously at Mifsud, especially if the 2008 State of Origin/Representative football teams goes off the rails.

Any luck on that front Scribe?

Johnny,

Nup - not until I hit Uni, and they all thought I had gone to Scotch. Must have been the red trakkies I invested in during 1st year.

Then it was time to convert.....

Scribe

PS - Jascave, if Jason Mifsud coaches the 2009 VAFA rep side, I'll eat your pad of interchange cards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phew...you take a few weeks off...RELAX.....Mifsud is a certainty at the sharks

Saw Teasdale down at the Torquay Pub...and let me tell you he was with two off the best loooking surfie chicks ... hanging off him!!!

Seems he has moved on really well and has discovered there are other things apart from footy...I have always wondered what they are!!!!

Timmy collins to coach BlackRock??? and could take a few players from beauy?
TO MY MISSION SORRY MATE AVE BEEN OUT OF TOWN FOR BUSINESS SO AM JUST CATCHING UP ON THE FOOTY NEWS! YOU R RIGHT ON THE MONEY HERE TIMMY COLLINS WILL SOON ANNOUCE HIS APPOINTMENT AS BLACK ROCK COACH, POSSIBLY THIS WEEK AS WAS SEEN SIGNING PAPERS THIS WEEK AT A LOCAL BAYSIDE CAFE! DONT THINK HE WAS PAYING FOR THE LATTES THAT DAY! THIS WILL SURELY ROCK THE BOAT DOWN AT SHARK PARK! TO CLOSE TO HOME I SAY

Having Been A Solid Member Of The St Bedes Committee And Financial Supporter Of Theirs For A Number Of Years Now Iam Happy To Announce The Recruitment Of Some Fine Talent This Year! First Of All Brett Collins Welcome Back To Tigerland I Saw Brett Last Week And He Looks In Superb Fitness Condition Must Be Carrying On From Hawthorns Early Pre-season Training Brett You R A Credit To The St Bedes Footy Foundation! Secondly David Teasedale Has Been Welcomed To The St Bedes Football Club Following His Shock Sacking Form Beaumaris. Even Though He Will Have To Work Hard Early In The Reserves Iam Sure He Will Find A Spot Quickly In The Ones With His Tough And Direct Play At The Football! I Hope Everyone Makes Him Feel Welcome At Brindisi St!

Having Been A Solid Member Of The St Bedes Committee And Financial Supporter Of Theirs For A Number Of Years Now Iam Happy To Announce The Recruitment Of Some Fine Talent This Year! First Of All Brett Collins Welcome Back To Tigerland I Saw Brett Last Week And He Looks In Superb Fitness Condition Must Be Carrying On From Hawthorns Early Pre-season Training Brett You R A Credit To The St Bedes Footy Foundation! Secondly David Teasedale Has Been Welcomed To The St Bedes Football Club Following His Shock Sacking Form Beaumaris. Even Though He Will Have To Work Hard Early In The Reserves Iam Sure He Will Find A Spot Quickly In The Ones With His Tough And Direct Play At The Football! I Hope Everyone Makes Him Feel Welcome At Brindisi St!

Mate you've probably been asked this before but why do you start every word with a capital letter?
And why are you posting this on the B Section board?

Any chance chicken man is related to Jascave?

Don't know, however any poster that takes the time to type every word starting with a Capital is one boring unit with plenty of time on their hands.

One thing for sure the Chickenman has never been part of St Bedes so forget that crap.

Tim Collins coaching Black Rock??...gee it would be an interesting household with his old man being President at Beaumaris...

OB coaching their 2's..come on, he has enough trouble staying on the field let alone working up motivational talks at the breaks. They have other qualified coaches down there before they go down that path...same bin as Haynes coaching the seniors.

Tim Collins replacing a premiership coach (and my cousin) in Steve Anderson at Black Rock. Interesting to say the least, but where does Beaumaris go from here?

Don't know, however any poster that takes the time to type every word starting with a Capital is one boring unit with plenty of time on their hands.

One thing for sure the Chickenman has never been part of St Bedes so forget that crap.

Tim Collins coaching Black Rock??...gee it would be an interesting household with his old man being President at Beaumaris...

OB coaching their 2's..come on, he has enough trouble staying on the field let alone working up motivational talks at the breaks. They have other qualified coaches down there before they go down that path...same bin as Haynes coaching the seniors.
gee north of the river someone like you must have to much time on there hands if you are paying that much attention to the grammer! You must be a very negative person since you seem to be bagging both OB and Braydon Haynes( who ever these guys are) i take it that you dont know these guys or just dont like them or are you just one of the those annoying supporters that stand over the fence and criticise those on the field! you must of had a dissapointing career!

gee north of the river someone like you must have to much time on there hands if you are paying that much attention to the grammer! You must be a very negative person since you seem to be bagging both OB and Braydon Haynes( who ever these guys are) i take it that you dont know these guys or just dont like them or are you just one of the those annoying supporters that stand over the fence and criticise those on the field! you must of had a dissapointing career!

On ya chook.

1) At least I had a footy career, unlike yourself...do I need to say anymore?

2) You stated Haynes was going to coach the seniors last week..WRONG.. so I was just stating your prediction to be turfed into the bin..nothing against Brayden who is a fantastic player/guy...unlike your good self.

3) Stopped capitalising the start of each word...well done, although one wonders where the other hand is now.

Keep plucking..

Ok, good work everyone. We seemed to have the chicken man cured of CAPITALITIS, now lets just hope the young man can throw in the odd comma and full stop. Back to D grade for me - Blokes down that way are much smarta............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back