Mega Thread Baby Carey; the Duckling; the Prince; He Who Would Ascend To The Throne - is born. The dynasty lives on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Screamin' Jay Hawkins thought he had 57 illegitimate children. When his biographer started researching it after his death, she thought the figure might actually be as high as 75!
"I Put a Spell on you",,,,,,he wasn't joking was he!

It would be absolutely insane if the prophecy becomes true, and Carter Carey becomes a f/s pick in 2038, joining an ageing team still filled with premiership heroes, with the best player of this century Harry Sheezel right in the twilight of his illustrious career. Two of the GOAT names on the same side; Sheezel and Carey. Carey ignites that legendary team to another premiership. Another truly extraordinary story out of that side; a veteran River Stevens takes Carter Carey under his wing, becoming more than great teammates, but great friends too, which finally helps their fathers reconcile their differences.

And then I wake up...

The duckling. Too early to make him captain?

BTW - great taste in tunes; Doppleganger and Cuckoo are all time.
Thanks, my favourite is actually Come Clean, but I think all three are flawless.

The biggest thing out of this was Wayne taking his son to Arden Street.

Anyone know the context?

Nice to see.
Sonja did say during her Syd speech that they’d been getting explayers to come back to the club so would assume it is part of that.

I think it will skip a generation. Baby Carey junior set for 400 games, 12 Coleman’s, 6 norm smiths and 2 brownlows. Baby Carey to only get 5 Coleman’s and 1 brownlow
Instead of watching cartoons ducks kids better be watching his highlights on loop

d7081df5-9e90-4cad-b845-c8e2e0079830_screenshot.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Baby Carey; the Duckling; the Prince; He Who Would Ascend To The Throne - is born. The dynasty lives on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back