Werewolf Back To Basics Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I want to make a new pun and attempt to appease hotchilli, this random quick day vote before disappearing again sticks out to me. The other votes on me are at least consistent or have reasoning.

NaturalDisaster thanks MC Bad Genius

Oh i have my reasons

Reading through the last couple of pages makes me think evil are just bantering with each other, and that was a shit looking coffee whoever posted that picture.

so... not a lot going on today, bizarre that no one has made a claim either; no seers, fake or otherwise.

Anyhoo, 3KZ is Football said he is not a flog, so therefore he's more likely to be evil than those who haven't claimed to be not a flog. It's simple #Flogometry

so... not a lot going on today, bizarre that no one has made a claim either; no seers, fake or otherwise.

Anyhoo, 3KZ is Football said he is not a flog, so therefore he's more likely to be evil than those who haven't claimed to be not a flog. It's simple #Flogometry
What if I claim to be a flog, even though I'm not???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna go Barrybran, 'coincidentally' the only time he's been in the thread all day was within minutes of being voted and he immediately was flustered by it? Yeah ok

MC Bad Genius

Yeah thewizardmelon. Although there is the possibility of some self preservation.

CrimsonViolet was quick to jump onboard with Pick yesterday to vote ethdog as well.

Changing my vote to NaturalDisaster

hmmm… one of you have read the rules and one of you have not. familiarity with the OP is super suss.
Next you'll be telling me never playing forum werewolf before is suss.

I'd forgot about the game but turns out I died anyway.

Neither MC or GUH's tags worked either. Seems to be a common problem with bigfooty at the moment.

Anyway, thanks for the game, short and sweet.

hmmm… one of you have read the rules and one of you have not. familiarity with the OP is super suss.

Good pickup Jmoo.

Amazing what can happen when people play the game instead of bantering aimlessly.

This is the worst village I've ever been a part of. The Filth Wizard and BigJoeD would be rolling in their graves.

Good pickup Jmoo.

Amazing what can happen when people play the game instead of bantering aimlessly.

This is the worst village I've ever been a part of. The Filth Wizard and BigJoeD would be rolling in their graves.
If everyone would reveal their roles we could get this over with quickly, you go first

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Back To Basics Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back