Werewolf Back To Basics Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Just realised 3kz was probably talking about Naturaldumbarse, your communication might be a little clearer if you didn't just resort to moronic hashtags
Who is this person? Clearly you don’t appreciate or understand the lifetime’s work I have put into #Werewolfology.
Time to get of the #angrypills and learn something.

Grand Uncle Horace for me MC Bad Genius
I’m certain he is fully responsible for dragging me back into this game! Can you be any more evil?
Nah, I have no clue. And am picking someone to avoid a mod kill!

Really helpful contribution to the game. :)

Me or Mr GUH? I’m still watching what people do and unless there is a resounding reason to push for a specific person, it’s still a random potshot!

What are your thoughts on the game so far? Who has stuck out to you?

User and abuser?

Haw haw better throw in a little joke to reduce suspicion haw haw.

Thewizardmelon is triggering my evil radar

As much as I want to make a new pun and attempt to appease hotchilli, this random quick day vote before disappearing again sticks out to me. The other votes on me are at least consistent or have reasoning.

NaturalDisaster thanks MC Bad Genius

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are your thoughts on the game so far? Who has stuck out to you?

Haw haw better throw in a little joke to reduce suspicion haw haw.
Okay I’ll be serious for a moment. The game is still working out trends. If anything, only Dingster has me thinking, but he’s done nothing to suggest he is evil. I’m just watching that space at the moment. Don’t get worked up because I like to joke. Without speaking out of school, it’s what got me sent to banhammer for a week! My humour is my greatest weapon!

Okay I’ll be serious for a moment. The game is still working out trends. If anything, only Dingster has me thinking, but he’s done nothing to suggest he is evil. I’m just watching that space at the moment. Don’t get worked up because I like to joke. Without speaking out of school, it’s what got me sent to banhammer for a week! My humour is my greatest weapon!

Why did you vote so early then if you weren't sure? We've got plenty of time until deadline.

Were you hoping to throw in a random vote and then disappear for the day?

Why did you vote so early then if you weren't sure? We've got plenty of time until deadline.

Were you hoping to throw in a random vote and then disappear for the day?
Yeah I need to do things as I remember them. I figure if something crazy happens, I can always change my vote, but if I get caught up, I’ve played my part already!

And why does that matter?
#TheLurkerPrinciple - always good to be active. Next time I suggest you post something like this.
“Hi everyone, I just made this coffee.”
767BFC47-8DDF-4E91-A011-7B6137D2F72A.jpeg
Now I can sit back and read through the game thread.”

Barrybran does it all the time.

Who is this person? Clearly you don’t appreciate or understand the lifetime’s work I have put into #Werewolfology.
Time to get of the #angrypills and learn something.
I recall your work

9icfaaxdiuh41.jpg

#TheLurkerPrinciple - always good to be active. Next time I suggest you post something like this.
“Hi everyone, I just made this coffee.”
View attachment 1440080
Now I can sit back and read through the game thread.”

Barrybran does it all the time.
Yeah I kinda get it. But I’m not convinced that it’s any different from my random pick someone and hope for the best!

Yeah I kinda get it. But I’m not convinced that it’s any different from my random pick someone and hope for the best!
I tried.

1656998631017.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Back To Basics Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back