Werewolf Back To Basics Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably depends on which night. If Doc he may have self protected N1

Yeah but more chance he’s evil with the amount of night immune players. It was worth mentioning I think

The melon was mentioned by ND, so they should be under scrutiny

Good to know the village is still s**t :thumbsu:

If ND had even hinted at his role, I would have switched. Neutral/Evil just sitting here laughing at us :(

As long as our doc and Vig stay hidden though, we’re still a decent position. There was still a few lurkers today who need to be quizzed imo.

If ND had even hinted at his role, I would have switched. Neutral/Evil just sitting here laughing at us :(

As long as our doc and Vig stay hidden though, we’re still a decent position. There was still a few lurkers today who need to be quizzed imo.

well you are 2 for 2, having added ND to your collection.

Plenty of evil targets for the vig, inc you, CrimsonV, jmoo and porps

I might give BRAB a seer, so at least we'll know what he isn't. If I'm still here that is

No point imo, wait to see what he says but most likely he claims doctor. He hasn’t played the game of a doctor though. He’s been throwing shade at a few players.

May as well look at someone unknown

DEADLINE

Once again, the Village awakens after a sleepless night with the sad news that more of their friends and neighbours have died at the hands of the nefarious forces hiding in the shadows. The only silver lining was that they managed to get one back of their own …

Grand Uncle Horace (Villager) killed by Mafia AND Serial Killer
MP_ (Flog) killed by Werewolves
thewizardmelon (Mafioso) killed by Vigilante

It is now Day 3.

Wait. Me? Evil? What a twist!

Alison Brie What GIF

Thanks for the game MC Bad Genius

DEADLINE

Once again, the Village awakens after a sleepless night with the sad news that more of their friends and neighbours have died at the hands of the nefarious forces hiding in the shadows. The only silver lining was that they managed to get one back of their own …

Grand Uncle Horace (Villager) killed by Mafia AND Serial Killer
MP_ (Flog) killed by Werewolves
thewizardmelon (Mafioso) killed by Vigilante

It is now Day 3.

lol...Nice work vig.

Deadville PM thanks MC Bad Genius

so day 3… Barrybran would’ve fired up today, if you knuckleheads didn’t kill him yesterday.
It’s OK - I’m still here. 1657061769792.png They may be keeping a “low profile” but I can’t recall a single post from Ninja Swan, who might just be shy or might be a recidivist lurker.
To win from here the village needs to adopt my proven phenomenon #TheLurkerPrinciple or try out my newest theory #ThePopInPopOutTheory #PIPOT
We should be looking for quick drive bys on Barry and or ND to find evil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s OK - I’m still here. View attachment 1440415They may be keeping a “low profile” but I can’t recall a single post from Ninja Swan, who might just be shy or might be a recidivist lurker.
To win from here the village needs to adopt my proven phenomenon #TheLurkerPrinciple or try out my newest theory #ThePopInPopOutTheory #PIPOT
I think the first thing we need to do is stop lynching our own!

I think the first thing we need to do is stop lynching our own!
Correct. So yesterday was a tied lynch. As such, I thought Sante’s late vote for Barrybran, which tied it up was interesting. Can evil count? Dingster might have been onto something with his vote for BEaston who qualifies big time for #ThePopInPopOutTheory

Time to test it out MC Bad Genius

It’s OK - I’m still here. View attachment 1440415They may be keeping a “low profile” but I can’t recall a single post from Ninja Swan, who might just be shy or might be a recidivist lurker.
I'm voting 3KZ is Football. Not because I dislike the former radio station, but because I'm 190% sure you're the arsonist.

I plead with the village to follow my lead.

MC Bad Genius

Correct. So yesterday was a tied lynch. As such, I thought Sante’s late vote for Barrybran, which tied it up was interesting. Can evil count? Dingster might have been onto something with his vote for BEaston who qualifies big time for #ThePopInPopOutTheory

I was slightly suspicious of Dingster acting a little too village like. But that’s the game. We need a bit of luck.

I'm voting 3KZ is Football. Not because I dislike the former radio station, but because I'm 190% sure you're the arsonist.

MC Bad Genius
Is this like last game when you were certain I was evil based off a hunch or is it something more solid this time?
Hard to follow you on past performance.

When I have information to give I contribute but I generally don't fluff the threads up with rubbish just to look like I'm active.

MC Bad Genius
Just to be sure we aren’t just going to lynch another villager. Can you elaborate on how you got to the point where you are pleading for us to follow your lead?

so day 3… Barrybran would’ve fired up today, if you knuckleheads didn’t kill him yesterday.
Fired up is a little strong but I would have started paying attention at least

By the way, I'm the seer. Vote for ND.

MC Bad Genius
200% wrong. Sounds to me like evil is pushing to lynch another villager. Go for it, but a much better approach would be to look at who has been consistently lynching villagers? Pleading for village to follow your lead sounds a bit desperate. Early bandwagon bids are suss as.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Back To Basics Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back