Europe Backdrop to the war in Ukraine

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the thread for the geopolitics, history and framework around the Russia-Ukraine conflict. If you want to discuss the events of the war, head over to this thread:

It is documented by Ukrainian news sources and pro-Ukrainian bloggers.
If i wanted to prove that Russian forces had committed no war crimes, I would quote /Russian bloggers and Russian news sources.

I have already explained that Putin's invasion was reactionary and criminal. When a war is criminal, it is inevitable that violent and horrific war crimes will be carried out.

But nothing in the role of the Russian army in Ukraine today resembles the barbarism and homicidal destruction carried out by the Wehrmacht in Operation Barbarossa.
Why do you still keep defending Putin and Russia of its illegal invasion of Ukraine.?

If i wanted to prove that Russian forces had committed no war crimes, I would quote /Russian bloggers and Russian news sources.
Yes we know you would quote (pro) Russian news sources and bloggers as evidence that Russia isn't doing bad things. That much is obvious.

You clearly get your news and analysis, either straight from the source (Russian state media), pro Russian/Putin sources or sources that are so far down the rabbit hole of "US/NATO always bad", that they'll downplay Russia's intent and actions to produce a level playing field of blame in this conflict, or as you do, pretend it wasn't Russia's fault, they just fell for it. A "Look what you made them do" ethnic cleansing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Europe Backdrop to the war in Ukraine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back